Zion's mother was paid by Nike for him to go to Duke?

Advertisement
While true ...only one side is correct.

Those are the Scientists .....the other side is a bought mouthpiece NOT a scientist.

There are ways that intelligent people can easily tell the difference.

Scientists deal with ALL the facts. They don't cherry pick one or two to promote a side whenever it suits the need put $$ in their pocket. Scientists don't have a side.

Oh I see, you mean it works like journalism then? Well, at least the intelligent ones know the difference. Got it, thanks.

LBJ went to an Adidas sponsored High School, he never played college. Nike simply outbidded Adidas, and this was during the time that Adidas was on the low.

Here’s my point, and I understand ur rationale, but here’s my point...Nike is on top of the appearal business and I’m not naive to think they haven’t had employees play dirty. If Nike is the biggest sponsor for college teams, w most of their teams hoisting up the big trophy year in and year out, and if a recruit is considering one of their brand affiliate schools, what’s the end game of luring them to a different school?

We’re not talking Zion considering Kansas; we’re talking Zion considering UNC and Clemson, so of what benefit is it for Nike to pay for him to go to another Nike sponsored school? That’s my point. If Zion was all Kansas or all Louisville or all Miami, I wouldn’t be asking this or counter arguing. He was considering two Nike schools and one being a Jordan Brand, so why pay so he wouldn’t go?

I can’t say whether the Nike people that do the “family funding”, prefer one Nike school over another, they may very well favor one Nike school over another. Or not.

That’s really not relevant the way I see this. Because even if they don’t have a favorite Nike school , they throw the money at the athlete/family to build the relationship from an early point. You see what I’m saying?

Do that to a bunch of athletes at an early stage, and by the time they do their one and done, they will have had years of a paternal fiduciary relationship with Nike that goes back years.

Makes you more likely to be able then to sign the top players each year as they go pro ... of course they still have to pay them top dollar.

Yeah right

Sh*t, I live that 3StripeLife for real.

InShot_20190407_163407052.jpg

I can’t say whether the Nike people that do the “family funding”, prefer one Nike school over another, they may very well favor one Nike school over another. Or not.

That’s really not relevant the way I see this. Because even if they don’t have a favorite Nike school , they throw the money at the athlete/family to build the relationship from an early point. You see what I’m saying?

Do that to a bunch of athletes at an early stage, and by the time they do their one and done, they will have had years of a paternal fiduciary relationship with Nike that goes back years.

Makes you more likely to be able then to sign the top players each year as they go pro ... of course they still have to pay them top dollar.

OMG , OCCC this was a masterpiece to put all this reality, timeline and the cohesiveness of college sports and the corporate world together as one very fined business I must say very concise in a couple paragraphs remarkable.

I for one do NOT have this gift to explain myself at this level in so few words.

What a dose of reality to be denied and ignored by all who do write mighty big checks till exposed and others to get the blame pinned as the get huge severance packages and leave wealthy.

Hats off to OCCC

GOCANES

Advertisement
Oh I see, you mean it works like journalism then? Well, at least the intelligent ones know the difference. Got it, thanks.
If that's what I meant...then that's what I would have said....but as you can plainly read I DIDNT

Sorry if you can't tell the difference between a shill/promotor versus someone presenting unbiased Scientific facts....guess that would make life very hard and fill you with resentment.

Oh well, Im just glad I don't have that problem and can tell or find out the difference. A quick hint, the ones promoting products after Midnight ARE NOT Scientists.

So I guess this falls under personal problems and since I'm NOT the one with the problems distinguishing the difference I'll just wish you the best.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
"former potential presidential candidate"

Thanks for the laugh!
Dude. He just dropped the *** bucket on Nike. His fault was asking for 20 million instead of 2 million. This dude is 10x smarter than Nevis and will take everyone down with him unless he gets a break.

Advertisement

Hmmm and Duke says that they'll "look into it" ......Yeah Sure

Don't know if this is true or not....it could be sour grapes ....but IF it's true it could explain why H.S. Stars have been tending to congregate even more at certain schools recently.

Stay tuned
Avenatti is not a reliable source. He's about to go to jail soon.

Advertisement
Back