Zero Respect

Advertisement
Gotta earn it. Prognosticators picking a two touchdown favorite isn’t some big insult. Clemson is the top ranked team for a reason.

Let’s put it this way. If some other random middle of the road ACC team had gotten off to a fast start and was a 14 point underdog, would any of you think they were going to upset Clemson? Probably not. The popular prediction, at least from what I’ve been seeing/hearing is for Clemson to win but not cover. I’d say that’s probably the most likely outcome.

btw this Miami team beats the breaks off the 2017 fighting Malik Rosier’s.

Advertisement
You answered your own question. I am jaded and this is the result. I want to fan out and have orange and green glasses on 24/7 like you but cannot since I've got my hopes up too many times.

Nah I'll be right there with everybody else cheering the team on hoping we skullf**k Clemson. Funny thing is I am pessimistic right up until game time lol.
Man this **** ain't about O&G glasses. You can use reason tomorrow once the game has been played but right now its mutha****in gameday and I dont want to hear **** about reasonable expectations. I'm not going to be embarrassed about behaving like a Canes fan. I drank my face off and stomped into the rock in 2017 like we were going to whup ND but I also did the same thing against Clemson back in the day and LSU in 2018. Let other people make fun. I'm not going to let anything take away that feeling except the other team kicking our ***, til that happens Im guns blazing full cane fandom and I don't give a **** what other people think about it.

Right now I'm gassin up the tank to let it rip Canes style and preparing for Miami to come out and put an *** thumping on a team no one thinks we can beat because thats what good Miami teams do to national media darlings. If it dont happen I'm going out like a true cane and if it does all those a holes who think we are a bunch of dumbasses will be seething with anger. Thinkin to themselves how the **** can those ****heads be so confident and how the **** did Miami get that good overnight?

Remember man It's a Canes thing and they ain't spose to understand. So **** em we lighting those ***** *** tigers up tonight and don't let reason get in your way.

I haven't felt confident in a game where we were underdogs since ND in 2017. I'm not on the same level as that but I think this is going to come down to the last few minutes

Advertisement
As most have said A. respect is earned B. Clemson is by far the best team in the country and I sure wouldn't pick my canes to win this game either . Doesn't mean we can't win this though . If we bring our A game and Clemson brings their C game we will win this.

😂😂😂
Well, I went into work and the ppl I work with at RideKC are mainly Chiefs fans and most only pay attention to KWho (**** em) basketball, but those few who watch college football (Chokelahoma fans mainly) have been trolling and talking smack cause they know i only care about this U. I at least have one buddy at work who's actually from the DR and lived in Dade who has my back, but he's a fair weather Canes fan.
The only thing worse than a gayturd lover is a fair weather canes fan.

Advertisement
Make some brownies - get there early - and leave them on the table - and DON'T take credit for them.

Brownies with chocolate chips. And two boxes of Ex-Lax chocolate bits.

Don't forget to later fake the cramps and run to the bathroom - so you can quietly laugh your . . .
You have done some **** like this before.

Advertisement
Same.

wore my Miami polo to work today and I usually never get any conversation from coworkers (plenty of TexasA&M, Texas and LSU alumnus where I work)..... today?

Plenty of smack talk and how King ain’t shizzzz and of course we are gonna get smacked around

If we win you better walk in Monday...

doing big balls GIF

Realistcally, the last two times we played Clempsen we didn’t stand even a puncher’s chance, and by the time we played them in 2017 our offense had regressed so pathetically, we could barely get first downs.

So, yes, this is going to be a colossally hard uphill battle, but what we can say this year that we couldn’t say the last two times we met them is that we actually do have a chance to win, it may be a puncher’s chance, but it’s a chance.

Advertisement
Back