Zero Respect

Advertisement
I sincerely hope and expect you'll be walking into work on Monday with your ******* swinging hard smacking everyone in sight.

Make some brownies - get there early - and leave them on the table - and DON'T take credit for them.

Brownies with chocolate chips. And two boxes of Ex-Lax chocolate bits.

Don't forget to later fake the cramps and run to the bathroom - so you can quietly laugh your . . .

2020 Clemson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2017 ND

Advertisement
i mean they've been to the playoffs every year the past 5 or so seasons while we just lost 7 games. were better than we were and likely clemsons top in conf opponent this year, but we dont deserve the respect based on past history. that said, 45-34 canes
Finally, someone with some common sense except for the homer prediction.

Advertisement
Why you gotta **** in the punch all the time? You're pretty jaded Bruh.

Go hide under the bed until you feel it's safe to come out........stay there till we tell you its OK.
You answered your own question. I am jaded and this is the result. I want to fan out and have orange and green glasses on 24/7 like you but cannot since I've got my hopes up too many times.

Nah I'll be right there with everybody else cheering the team on hoping we skullf**k Clemson. Funny thing is I am pessimistic right up until game time lol.

Let’s see if we can give em all a nice big **** burger to eat

1602289098976.gif

96-3 doesn’t get you much respect! Go take it

Lol for real.

Honestly we are getting the respect we deserve. We are facing a team that is like 72-5 since 2015 and we are on the road.

This isn’t like 2017 and the ND game where we were flat out being disrespected. All the media pundits were saying ND was going to blow us out. We were 8-0 before that game and playing very well. Plus we were at home.

With that said, I hope these kids come into the game with an extra chip on their shoulders. No one believes we can win and rightfully so. It’s not even disrespectful in my eyes. It’s using sound logic lol

These are the type of games this program has thrived on in our history. Go out and shock the world. No program has beaten a #1 ranked team more than us

2020 Clemson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2017 ND
2020 Miami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2017 Miami

Advertisement
I just read that whole 247 article to see that a ******* chicken was the only person who picked Miami. Clucko the ******* Chicken

I don't care how we win as long as we get this W period. No one said this **** was going to be easy. So if you scared da lil kitty corner is waiting for you way over there. We will show all the haters that a Cat 5 has formed and it's time to start putting some respek on our name. Now yall done or finish? CANES AKA DA U

Advertisement
Respect is earned, not given.

We've beaten three teams who have a combined 5 wins and 6 losses. Three of those wins are courtesy of UAB. Power 5 opponents are 2 wins to 5 losses.

We'll see what we've got. Not sure respect is warranted at this time.

Advertisement
Back