Zero Respect

Advertisement
This Clemson team is way bettor than the 2017 Notre Dame team; and guess what b######, this Miami team is way bettor than the 2017 Miami team that opened up a can of da whoop *** on that Notre Dame team.
Take a bite off that duck big dog....

Advertisement
Man this **** ain't about O&G glasses. You can use reason tomorrow once the game has been played but right now its mutha****in gameday and I dont want to hear **** about reasonable expectations. I'm not going to be embarrassed about behaving like a Canes fan. I drank my face off and stomped into the rock in 2017 like we were going to whup ND but I also did the same thing against Clemson back in the day and LSU in 2018. Let other people make fun. I'm not going to let anything take away that feeling except the other team kicking our ***, til that happens Im guns blazing full cane fandom and I don't give a **** what other people think about it.

Right now I'm gassin up the tank to let it rip Canes style and preparing for Miami to come out and put an *** thumping on a team no one thinks we can beat because thats what good Miami teams do to national media darlings. If it dont happen I'm going out like a true cane and if it does all those a holes who think we are a bunch of dumbasses will be seething with anger. Thinkin to themselves how the **** can those ****heads be so confident and how the **** did Miami get that good overnight?

Remember man It's a Canes thing and they ain't spose to understand. So **** em we lighting those ***** *** tigers up tonight and don't let reason get in your way.
Well ******* said mate!!!

Feels just like how things were going into that ND game in 2017

No one is giving us a shot.... people sleeping on how much a difference Lashlee/King

LFG!!!!

A decent handful of people gave Miami a chance against Notre Dame back in 2017.

Clemson is a different beast; five losses since 2016—a one-point loss to Pitt at home, a three-point loss on the road to Syracuse (when Bryant injured at half), a title game loss to Bama, a playoff game loss to Bama (where the Tide won the natty) and a title game loss to a stellar LSU team.

The Canes haven't knocked off a #1 team on the road since 1991 and a #1 team overall since 2000—both were Florida State.

Before a road win at Louisville, Miami hadn't beaten a Top 25 team on the road since Duke on that eight-lateral play in 2015.

Not saying the Canes can't have a magical night in Death Valley—but there's zero reason any outsiders would pick Miami based on Clemson's body of work the past half decade. Has nothing to do with "sleeping" on Lashlee / King—has everything to do with Clemson's dominance, as well as their two-deep in comparison to the Canes'.

Advertisement
A decent handful of people gave Miami a chance against Notre Dame back in 2017.

Clemson is a different beast; five losses since 2016—a one-point loss to Pitt at home, a three-point loss on the road to Syracuse (when Bryant injured at half), a title game loss to Bama, a playoff game loss to Bama (where the Tide won the natty) and a title game loss to a stellar LSU team.

The Canes haven't knocked off a #1 team on the road since 1991 and a #1 team overall since 2000—both were Florida State.

Before a road win at Louisville, Miami hadn't beaten a Top 25 team on the road since Duke on that eight-lateral play in 2015.

Not saying the Canes can't have a magical night in Death Valley—but there's zero reason any outsiders would pick Miami based on Clemson's body of work the past half decade. Has nothing to do with "sleeping" on Lashlee / King—has everything to do with Clemson's dominance, as well as their two-deep in comparison to the Canes'.
The ACC has been basura so them being on this run isn’t that impressive

Feels like the conference with us,,, and UNC recruiting and putting out a quality product will limit these long win streaks

To be perfectly honest, I have doubts and a win would be a HUGE upset. Keeping it close too but WOW would I be happy if (when) we win.

Advertisement
Back