Zero Respect

Advertisement
Feels just like how things were going into that ND game in 2017

No one is giving us a shot.... people sleeping on how much a difference Lashlee/King

LFG!!!!
Ironically I've been feeling the same way I've felt before the ND game. Calm, relaxed knowing we are about to be like (in my LT voice) like a pack of crazed dogs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ironically I've been feeling the same way I've felt before the ND game. Calm, relaxed knowing we are about to be like (in my LT voice) like a pack of crazed dogs.
Same.

wore my Miami polo to work today and I usually never get any conversation from coworkers (plenty of TexasA&M, Texas and LSU alumnus where I work)..... today?

Plenty of smack talk and how King ain’t shizzzz and of course we are gonna get smacked around

Same.

wore my Miami polo to work today and I usually never get any conversation from coworkers (plenty of TexasA&M, Texas and LSU alumnus where I work)..... today?

Plenty of smack talk and how King ain’t shizzzz and of course we are gonna get smacked around
I sincerely hope and expect you'll be walking into work on Monday with your ******* swinging hard smacking everyone in sight.

Advertisement
Same.

Put strychnine in the guacamole next pot luck.

Who will be talkin **** then huh??

ND also has the one of the most overrated coaches in CFB and didn't have perhaps the #1 and #2 players on offense in the country. You have to take into account that a lot of folks did give us respect after we stomped ND. We followed that up with 4 straight losses to Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin, and LSU. We could be fielding the most impressive looking team in decades but because of past history, folks won't fully buy in.

King & Lashlee are just a QB and OC. What does the rest of our squad look like? Many don't view Manny as a good HC, they don't see vast improvements in the OL, Shaq/Pinckney/Bandy's absence is clearly felt, and our receivers don't scare anyone.

Advertisement
ND also has the one of the most overrated coaches in CFB and didn't have perhaps the #1 and #2 players on offense in the country. You have to take into account that a lot of folks did give us respect after we stomped ND. We followed that up with 4 straight losses to Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin, and LSU. We could be fielding the most impressive looking team in decades but because of past history, folks won't fully buy in.

King & Lashlee are just a QB and OC. What does the rest of our squad look like? Many don't view Manny as a good HC, they don't see vast improvements in the OL, Shaq/Pinckney/Bandy's absence is clearly felt, and our receivers don't scare anyone.
Why you gotta **** in the punch all the time? You're pretty jaded Bruh.

Go hide under the bed until you feel it's safe to come out........stay there till we tell you its OK.

Same.

😂😂😂
Well, I went into work and the ppl I work with at RideKC are mainly Chiefs fans and most only pay attention to KWho (**** em) basketball, but those few who watch college football (Chokelahoma fans mainly) have been trolling and talking smack cause they know i only care about this U. I at least have one buddy at work who's actually from the DR and lived in Dade who has my back, but he's a fair weather Canes fan.

Advertisement
Back