2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.....Shut your ignorant *** up....saying FSU is a Grade A experience, and in the next breath, tell someone "Their" opinion don't matter....Lol...Go F yourself.
1693009794830.gif

Advertisement
Technically yes an no.

But you know how NYERS are if they lived there for 2 years...thats all they talk about.

But his fam n i think he lived their when he was young.
This is so true. A dude from my hometown in the Midwest moved to NY to live with his mother for a few years and came back acting and dressing like an imitation Styles P.

Advertisement
Sir, you're not a New Yorker if you lived here for two years.

I have heard NYer's earned a bad rep in Florida with all the New York talk. It's well earned. Nobody wants to hear that ****.
dude i know dudes that were just born in ny and lived somewhere else that claim to be new yorkers.

We all from s.fla i guarantee most posters know what im talking about...when i speak on some one who may have lived their early life still willingly saying they are "from" new york after living in south florida for 20 plus lol

Advertisement
Technically yes an no.

But you know how NYERS are if they lived there for 2 years...thats all they talk about.

But his fam n i think he lived their when he was young.
U ain’t lyin! They think dhere **** don’t stink! They think NY is the Motherland & they’re very ****y (BIG PAUSE). Nuthin wrong with it, I’m just stating all the ones from there that I’ve met

Last edited:
dude i know dudes that were just born in ny and lived somewhere else that claim to be new yorkers.

We all from s.fla i guarantee most posters know what im talking about...when i speak on some one who may have lived their early life still willingly saying they are "from" new york after living in south florida for 20 plus lol
U ain’t lyin! Den they still be talkin wit dat Up top accent & been in the south for 20 yrs

Advertisement

Yeah that's some goofy **** right there. If you move to Florida as a kid and stay there for a long time, you're a Floridian.

Advertisement
U ain’t lyin! Den they still be talkin wit dat Up top accent & been in the south for 20 yrs

Can you lose your accent? Is that something that is doable?

My mother moved from PR for over 40 years and still has an accent.

I have a very strong NY accent. I don't think I can ever lose it.

Then again, I never lived somewhere else for decades.

Can you lose your accent? Is that something that is doable?

My mother moved from PR for over 40 years and still has an accent.

I have a very strong NY accent. I don't think I can ever lose it.

Then again, I never lived somewhere else for decades.
I lived on Long Island for my first 26 years. Have spent the remaining 14 in Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. I lost my accent, except when I get angry. Then it comes back. Though, I still say water the correct way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back