Zach Mccloud

Advertisement
OP, if I kicked your *** and somebody posted that chit on World Star how many times would you watch that?

At the risk of sounding positive it did seem like a few of the pressures would have been sacks against most teams we play this year

but maybe that’s just me trying to find something
Young has elite pocket presence. He keeps his eyes down field and doesn't let the pressure affect him

Advertisement
Young has elite pocket presence. He keeps his eyes down field and doesn't let the pressure affect him

He could’ve taken off & gashed us a lot, but he uses his mobility to keep plays alive & elude pressure. There’s a reason Buddy was the #2 overall player in the nation.

McCloud wasn’t the problem, yesterday. Our DT’s were non existent and we had no shot against their OL. ****, our blitzes were a joke to Bama. That was practice for them.

He could’ve taken off & gashed us a lot, but he uses his mobility to keep plays alive & elude pressure. There’s a reason Buddy was the #2 overall player in the nation.
I honestly think with this team he'd be more successful than Mac Jones would be. He's better than I thought he'd be and much better than he was in the short amount of time he played.

Advertisement
Imma be honest, what I saw from Zach was not bad. Was he playing All ACC caliber? No, but Zach showed flashes, and also Flagg showed some flashes.
He was our best end yesterday. He wasn't great but he was decent. It's a fail though if he's the best we got. Chantz had that sack ff but he was inconsistent. Harvey has to step up. Flagg was better than I thought he'd be. We need better guys than him though

He was our best end yesterday. He wasn't great but he was decent. It's a fail though if he's the best we got. Chantz had that sack ff but he was inconsistent. Harvey has to step up. Flagg was better than I thought he'd be. We need better guys than him though
Flagg moved way better than I was expecting. He actually impressed me more than Keontra just cause of how many missed tackles Keontra had. And Chantz’s sack was on a play he was unblocked so it’s not like he did anything special there. I don’t think the coaches did anything wrong with the play time given at DE

I know how this will sound but should they move him back to WLB now that Smith is out? He doesn't make plays at DE and everyone agrees LB play is poor. Perhaps with the added bulk he'd provide some decent run stopping ability once or twice per game. He also is probably a better blitzer than anyone currently in the LB rotation. Moving him away from DE would get Roberts on the field. Happy Monday.

Last edited:
I know how this will sound but should they move him back to WLB now that Smith is out? He doesn't make plays at DE and everyone agrees LB play is poor. Perhaps with the added bulk he'd provide some decent run stopping ability once or twice per game. He also is probably a better blitzer than anyone currently in the LB rotation. Moving him away from DE would get Roberts on the field. Happy Monday.
I'd say hard pass. They need to play Austin Cave, get Leonard Taylor and Roberts in at de (at least try it out), and move Chase Smith to backer.

Advertisement
I'd say hard pass. They need to play Austin Cave, get Leonard Taylor and Roberts in at de (at least try it out), and move Chase Smith to backer.
Might as well put Huff in too and see what he can do. Can't be worse than Jennings.

Absolutely need to get Cave in there. Heard a lot of buzz about him, yet, we don't see him. **** # 44 and #17 are getting way too much PT.

Still have time to delete this.

Advertisement
Might as well put Huff in too and see what he can do. Can't be worse than Jennings.
I bet Huff would perform well if given the chance. That's based on this staff getting everything else wrong.

Still have time to delete this.
Lol not anymore. He's got experience playing WLB (poorly) and would probably be an effective blitzer. It would also be nice to have an LB who isn't sub 5'11 220. If we're going to suck this year, which we will, let's at least try some outlandish things.

Lol not anymore. He's got experience playing WLB (poorly) and would probably be an effective blitzer. It would also be nice to have an LB who isn't sub 5'11 220. If we're going to suck this year, which we will, let's at least try some outlandish things.
We tried him for 5 years what more do we (you) need to see. Some players are just bad. Mccloud is one of them, luckily for us (not really) he is joined by several others so he gets to hide on some plays.

Flagg moved way better than I was expecting. He actually impressed me more than Keontra just cause of how many missed tackles Keontra had. And Chantz’s sack was on a play he was unblocked so it’s not like he did anything special there. I don’t think the coaches did anything wrong with the play time given at DE

Flagg sucks. Your expectations must have been very very low

Advertisement
Back