Zach McCloud decommits

image.jpg

Advertisement
You know the key word you said was "after next season"..... besides it's better prospects at Safety anyway and if you think you we should offer to keep a pipeline to central then I definitely don't value your opinion that boy stiffer than a raw pack of ramen noodles.

He isn't a priority you rush to offer because he's an early enrollee. now is the time you search for a couple athletes that can play db or safety... people are infatuated with his height thinking he's going to be like Richard Sherman smh....

I try not to bash kids but he's a plan B-/C kid type of kid. You can find athletes to play safety anywhere in Florida he isn't "it". Not the kind you make a priority!

You do realize were two months away from signing day. This recruiting cycle is coming to an end not starting. The only other Safeties we have a chance for this class are, Studsill and Jeff James Jr. And why are you acting like he hasn't been offered? He was offered like 6 months ago. And bottom line kid makes plays at one of the best high schools in the country on both sides of the ball, and your only knock is he looks stiff.

It's not that he's just stiff.... he's a piece of toast just waiting to get burnt.... it's better athletes than him out there, and now that we have Richt I know we won't have a problem getting them either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back