Zach McCloud decommits

Advertisement
I would get rid of all of them to can Golden. He should be glad he wont be infected with that loser's mentality

Advertisement
Allison said if coley isn't kept on staff he would have to think about his decision.

Miami Herald.....

Palmetto (Fla.) High's*Jack Allison, the player UM hopes will be its next great quarterback after*Brad Kaaya, “still wants to go to Miami” and “likely will be there,” despite the coaching changee, his father,*Sean Allison, said Friday.”

Allison, due to arrive at UM in January, is rated the fifth-best pro style quarterback by rivals.com and the 79th*best player overall by ESPN. Offensive coordinator “James Coley*is the reason he committed to Miami, and we’re hoping he stays there, but his commitment is not contingent on Coley,” Sean Allison said.

It's obvious that you makin stuff up

Advertisement
Richards and McCloud already...Bruce next...I can't do this anymore...

Hate to kick you when you're down but expect a bunch more to come

It was inevitable when James & Co. failed to do what needed to be done after last season. They basically sacrificed a large part of the 2016 class, though some would have been gone regardless...nature of the beast.

When it's all said and done, we will see who really wanted to be Canes and who wanted to be buddies and coast with Golden.

UM

; said:
He was never coming here. AUBURN bound

AUBURN, Ala. | Santaluces (Lantana, Fla.) outside linebacker Zach McCloud could sign with Miami, as he's been planning to do since November, but Auburn isn't going away until pen meets paper. The Tigers want the 6-foot-2, 225-pound linebacker.

Gus Malzahn, Will Muschamp and Scott Fountain all made that clear during McCloud's visit to Auburn on Wednesday.

Jeffrey Lee/AuburnSports.com

McCloud has developed a strong bond with recruiter Scott Fountain and Will Muschamp.
"They really want me," McCloud said. "They want me a lot. We talked about how I would fit into the scheme if I came here. They said they called me a 'thumper.' That's their nickname for me."

Auburn's heavy interest could pay off in the fall. That's when McCloud likely returns for an official visit.

"Getting an offer from Auburn and seeing how much they value me has always been a huge deal to me," McCloud said. "Right now, Auburn is the only one in there (besides Miami)."

McCloud's visit was his second of the summer to Auburn. He previously visited June 9. Today, he brought his parents and sister.

"I wanted to bring my family up to let them see what I've seen, and also to make a better connection with the coaches," McCloud said. "Auburn is a great place, and opportunity and development are the two things that come to my mind.

"They are losing five linebackers next year so it's a great position for me to be in. And development, it's Auburn. It's a great place to be, a great environment. I like it here."

McCloud, who has a six-feet nine-inch wingspan, will visit Georgia on Thursday. He also plans to take official visits to schools he wasn't able to visit this summer.

Right now, however, it's Miami and Auburn.

"Anything could happen," McCloud said. "And Auburn is definitely in my mind."

McCloud is scheduled to graduate in December and enroll in college in January.

As a junior, McCloud had 120 total tackles, 68 solos, 20 tackles-for-loss, six sacks and five fumble recoveries.

Rivals ranks McCloud the No. 53 outside linebacker and No. 90 overall player in Florida's 2016 class.

- See more at: https://uga.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1787145#sthash.isuVhlG9.dpuf

Advertisement
Not sure why you guys really care what happens in recruiting until the next coach gets hired. Its not like it's in these kids best interest to stick committed regardless of coach, because they have no idea if they'll fit in the new system. They definitely should be listening around.

However every single kid that has decommitted can easily be gotten back after the new coach gets here. its pretty simple really.
Sure Richards and McCloud are huge losses, but they aren't really losses yet.

Plus, it really doesn't matter, Golden had to gtfoh. Willing to let go of any recruit to get rid of him.

Advertisement
Muschamp has been and still is negative recruiting against UM. They had McCloud months ago..

Advertisement
Back