Zach McCloud decommits

Funny that Muschamp is recruiting against us. Auburn's had a disastrous year thus far. Let's him it keeps going in the same direction.

Advertisement
Ouch... Golden finally recruits with no handcuffs amazing class and now the boat is sinking what a mess

Makes you realize how great a recruiter golden was when were the only school that kids are leaving while schools like usc , etc etc arent losing many players because of coaches being fired

Makes you realize how great a recruiter golden was when were the only school that kids are leaving while schools like usc , etc etc arent losing many players because of coaches being fired

Yup great recruiter! That's why Rudolph, Powell, Collins, DexWilliams, Scarlett, Cronkite, KBryant, Lawson, Snelson, etc.... are all Canes? Right?

Kids were leaving before he got fired and would be leaving if he was still coach.

Advertisement

I warned people Moss and Uche would leave. They used Miami as leverage for other offers. Let's put it this way, let's say one of these kids mentioned "you use what you got"

Pulley a Golden Special.

Richards household really wants him in Miami, his dad a very big cane fan. He has had 1 foot out the door for the past few months due to product on the field. Bring a good hire in here and give a good pitch and you have a legitimate shot at bringing him back in here.

McCloud decommitted because there is very little time left because he's an EE. McCloud and his father both want Butch a lot. McCloud has always had a backup option as well as a lot of our commits just to be clear here. Make the right/good hire here and he will be back.

Blades I speak with very often and he was truly upset about Golden and I'm not gonna dig more into this because it's personal. He's waiting for the new coach.

It's not as doom as you think it may seem. Our commits are waiting for the new coach and even some of the guys who jumped off ship are too.

This was going to happen regardless. Just like I see the new coach pushing about 2-3 current commits out.

One interesting thing you will like. Some kids who didnt want to bother with us before have new interest and are anxious to see who the new coach is.

Did uche leave because goldens ties with columbus head coach? He always spoke highly of golden and how he got a raw deal?

Advertisement
Smart move by the kid. Who knows if the next coach will even want him? (long shot theory but this could be McClouds thought process)

Best to decommitt and see who the new coach will be and gauge how he fits into the new plans.

Muschamp better watch what he says because he will be on his way out if AUB has another season like this.

But make no mistake, we HAVE to keep this kid. HAVE TO. He and Shaq are MUST HAVES on this defense. There is no replacing either of them.

I warned people Moss and Uche would leave. They used Miami as leverage for other offers. Let's put it this way, let's say one of these kids mentioned "you use what you got"

Pulley a Golden Special.

Richards household really wants him in Miami, his dad a very big cane fan. He has had 1 foot out the door for the past few months due to product on the field. Bring a good hire in here and give a good pitch and you have a legitimate shot at bringing him back in here.

McCloud decommitted because there is very little time left because he's an EE. McCloud and his father both want Butch a lot. McCloud has always had a backup option as well as a lot of our commits just to be clear here. Make the right/good hire here and he will be back.

Blades I speak with very often and he was truly upset about Golden and I'm not gonna dig more into this because it's personal. He's waiting for the new coach.

It's not as doom as you think it may seem. Our commits are waiting for the new coach and even some of the guys who jumped off ship are too.

This was going to happen regardless. Just like I see the new coach pushing about 2-3 current commits out.

One interesting thing you will like. Some kids who didnt want to bother with us before have new interest and are anxious to see who the new coach is.

Wish more ppl had your perspective.

Advertisement
McCloud will be back guys. Cant blame him for opening up recruiting again because he (just like all of us) knows they might make a bad hire. Its a smart move with such a big decision.

Ouch... Golden finally recruits with no handcuffs amazing class and now the boat is sinking what a mess

You are starting to reach uncharted waters.

You are about to be crowned GOAT POSTER. I've rarely been subjected to having to read such lunacy.

You are even worse than the Queen, Niner, DK, etc., that is some lofty company you are floating in.

Advertisement
Allison said if coley isn't kept on staff he would have to think about his decision.
I know this is a McCloud thread, but I've heard this one a few times on Allison. My thought is...if Pricko Suave is shown the door, and he's replaced by Ken Dorsey as the rumors have been...then Allison would be dumb to go somewhere else. I'm not dogging him, but come on...it's a no brainer.

Now, if it's someone else random who wants to run something that doesn't fit Allison's skill set...I get it. However...Allison would LOVE playing for Dorsey and whatever system he comes up with.

This is the key thing everyone needs to keep in mind.

How nuts would it be to catapult ourselves into the lead for players like Shavar Manuel, Isaac Nauta, Trayvon Mullen, etc...all with just one coaching hire? Wouldn't it be great to get (back) in on the recruitment of guys like Chauncey Gardner, TJ Chase, Carlin Fils-Aime, etc...

Remember, there are guys who saw how bad things were w/Golden. They stayed away because of it, even though they wanted to be Canes. Now, with the right hire, those guys are right back in play...even if they are EE kids.

Advertisement
Back