Zach Johnson FGCU

Advertisement
I'm pleased that Coach L didn't let his ego get in the way and went back to what he knew works. Get guys like Lykes, Amp, Izundu, etc., and surround them with elite undergraduate and graduate transfers. Elite level high school basketball recruiting is shady as all **** and these kids stay on campus 9 months if you're lucky. Not worth it.

Advertisement
Yes!

Okay if we also got Amin, and Huell comes back, now I think that could be a special team.

Johnson is a monster pickup, cannot be overstated

We lost three guards. Amin would be one of three to replace them. I saw a tweet and read a story that called Amin a point guard. He should be sold on the availability of PG minutes.

Advertisement
Big pickup in Johnson. Hopefully Mack can get his waiver.

My money is on Huell coming back. There’s still much work he needs to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pleased that Coach L didn't let his ego get in the way and went back to what he knew works. Get guys like Lykes, Amp, Izundu, etc., and surround them with elite undergraduate and graduate transfers. Elite level high school basketball recruiting is shady as all **** and these kids stay on campus 9 months if you're lucky. Not worth it.
I don’t think coach L had any other choice with the ***** job the fbi bs caused. The 2018 Recruiting class was on its way to being great. Extremely fortunate to be where we are at now. Would be unbelievable to finish it off with Amin.

I mean yea Walker and Brown didn’t live up to expectations, but i still want Carey lol

Hopefully he sees that with the transfers coming in that the FBI stuff is behind us

Great pickup by Coach L! I am officially excited about the team next year. We should be back to top 6 in the ACC(when Huell makes it official).

Advertisement
Back