Zach Johnson FGCU

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
SHouldve been a cane..from Miami..can jump out of the gym..athletic as ****..Smooth shot..I know we have to be selective and cant get em all but I advise yall to follow this dude at Florida Gulf Coast, you will hear big things from him in the future

Last edited:
Advertisement
SHouldve been a cane..from Miami..can jump out of the gym..athletic as ****..Smooth shot..I know we have to be selective and cant get em all but I advise yall to follow this dude at Florida Gulf Coast, you will hear big things from him in the future
Bump hope he comes home.. he will be a better college player then Bruce brown was

Advertisement
He won't be at FGCU next year..

Advertisement
Literally said the same thing a half hour before you lol was there a need for another post saying the same thing? Haha

Lol my bad, I didn't even finish the thread when i replied. I read his post and just had to reply, guess it was an impulse

In coach L I trust. Tapping into FGCU is a brilliant move. These FGCU dudes can ball. They don't call it Dunk City for nothing.. Those FGCU cats have swag

Go Canes

Advertisement
Just got off the phone about this situation, I’ll be editing a mini documentary about his announcement. He’s going to be filming every visit he’s going on, and then I’ll get the footage and edit it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back