Z’s prospect watch: Pensacola CB Damarius McGhee

But a Perma Ban on the line then...If Curtis track times as a SENIOR are still the same or worse ill be banned. If they improve like TUTU's did over the course of high school then you are Perma Banned. Deal?
why are you still comparing him to Tutu? lol of course track times can improve..that's still a bold statement to say he will "definitely" improve ... it seems as though you are admitting he's not a burner and needs to improve his speed...btw those are Tutus jr. season times....I'm not saying the kid is slow....if you are close to him my advise would be to look at a better fit like FAU or FIU lol... seriously, my point is he won't be able to pull away from kids at the college level unless he vastly improves....he doesn't have SEC type CB speed.....not saying he doesn't have any talent....

Advertisement
His best 100m time is still better than McGhee’s.
So, context is everything, like how do you not understand that 😂😂😂. Mcghee ran the same times as Curtis in his sophmore year while Curtis ran it in his Junior year. You can assume that people get faster each year. It's a pretty simple context.

So, context is everything, like how do you not understand that 😂😂😂. Mcghee ran the same times as Curtis in his sophmore year while Curtis ran it in his Junior year. You can assume that people get faster each year. It's a pretty simple context.
Hey I’m only going off the times you guys posted.

Advertisement
5A2A31B3-CA0E-46E0-9921-347EF6950292.png

Advertisement
Hey I’m only going off the times you guys posted. Plus 4.48 is faster than 4.56
Where are you getting 4.48 from? There’s nothing official on Curtis. The official time mentioned here is McGhee’s 4.56 on lasers at the opening.

Advertisement
Does anyone else think Malik Curtis could be like Malek Young ?
Malik Young was a Army AA star player on both sides of the ball including ST in HS.....I need to see Curtis play more D...Young ran sub 11 more than once....Curtis has to consistently run better times than he did last year imo....like I said before the kid has potential.....he's done nothing to hurt or help his stock.....his film just doesn't prove alot to me.....looks like it's mostly against slow players...when you look at film try your best to study who's on the other side......

Malik Young was a Army AA star player on both sides of the ball including ST in HS.....I need to see Curtis play more D...Young ran sub 11 more than once....Curtis has to consistently run better times than he did last year imo....like I said before the kid has potential.....he's done nothing to hurt or help his stock.....his film just doesn't prove alot to me.....looks like it's mostly against slow players...when you look at film try your best to study who's on the other side......
Thats hard to gauge at times. Unless you see a team of 5’5 private school slow (white boys) sorry. Then it’s hard to gauge the comp. I know it varies in certain parts of FLA, but it didn’t seem like pop warner comp.

Advertisement
I’m not saying he’s as good as Malek Young rn I’m not saying he’ll ever be. But I remember Malek was coming out he had more offensive film and special teams film than him playing CB similar to how Curtis does. I’m not familiar with the competition in that part of FL but it didn’t look terrible. Ik it’s not Broward competition tho but I’m just saying he has tools similar to Young’s

Advertisement
Back