Youtube tv and the Canes/UNC game

Gmoneycane

Recruit
Since the first Canes game on the ACC Network is this weekend (vs UNC) and Comcast has not yet made a deal to carry that channel, could you please help those of us out that have Comcast.

Yes, I am considering cutting the cable cord, but in the meantime, I would like your help so that I can at least watch this weekend's game.

If I want to keep Comcast (something I am sadly still debating), can I watch the game on the internet on Youtube TV with a free trial?
Is that a good strategy?

Please, no silly responses.
I appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never used youtubetv but they do have a free trial.

I have used and would recommend SlingTV's free trial.

That's what I did for the Florida game. Worked out fine. They ask for your credit card so you probably have to jump through some hoops to cancel. I was already off of cable, so just keeping everything for football season.

Advertisement
Since the first Canes game is on the ACC Network this weekend (vs UNC) and Comcast has not yet made a deal to carry that channel, could you please help those of us out that have Comcast.

Yes, I am considering cutting the cable cord, but in the meantime, I would like your help so that I can at least watch this weekend's game.

If I want to keep Comcast (something I am sadly still debating), can I watch the game on the internet on Youtube TV with a free trial?
Is that a good strategy?

Please, no silly responses.
I appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance!
Yes I just got YouTube tv and it’s been awesome so far

Okay, so if I sign up for Youtube TV Saturday morning, I should be good to go to watch the game that night on my computer, right?
Jus want to make sure I'm doing this the right way. :)
Appreciate all the responses guys!
You're the best!

How long are the free trials for Hulu and Youtube Tv? I have both on my PlayStation and was going to use the YouTube free trial for this weeks game.
Also would Roku work as well? Idk if that’s a dumb question. I have very little knowledge when it comes to streaming games nowadays.

Advertisement
How long are the free trials for Hulu and Youtube Tv? I have both on my PlayStation and was going to use the YouTube free trial for this weeks game.
Also would Roku work as well? Idk if that’s a dumb question. I have very little knowledge when it comes to streaming games nowadays.

They're both at least a week, so you'd be fine. Do Hulu for this week and YouTube for next week. I believe every other game will be on something other than the ACC Network. So you'll only need it for the next 2 weeks (I think).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back