Youth Movement Conspiracy Theory

Moecane

The Conquering Lion will break every chain.
Do you think Manny is deliberately playing these young players so that he can spin the narrative to the AD that they have to give him more time, due to the youth of his team. A desperation ploy. It seems plausible and these fools are dumb enough to fall for it.

I can see it now. He makes it to 6 wins with these young bloods, and then makes a case for how much better they will be next year, now that they have gotten some valuable experience under their belt. He's got the gift of gab. Manny might just be able to talk his way into another year. Plz reassure me that I'm wrong.
🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think Manny is deliberately playing these young players so that he can spin the narrative to the AD that they have to give him more time, due to the youth of his team. A desperation ploy. It seems plausible and these fools are dumb enough to fall for it.

I can see it now. He makes it to 6 wins with these young bloods, and then makes a case for how much better they will be next year, now that they have gotten some valuable experience under their belt. He's got the gift of gab. Manny might just be able to talk his way into another year. Plz reassure me that I'm wrong.
🤦🏽‍♂️
Manny is gone. He would need to blowout every team left on the schedule to stay and that would mean he changed his d up and we know he’s committed to soft zone coverage. We could beat Pitt next week or the 8th year qb has a record day.

Manny is gone. He would need to blowout every team left on the schedule to stay and that would mean he changed his d up and we know he’s committed to soft zone coverage. We could beat Pitt next week or the 8th year qb has a record day.
You sound very confident about this. I hope you're right.✊🏾

Advertisement
Never liked Manny as a coach but his one redeeming factor is attempting to change things that aren’t working

Sure it didn’t happen as fast as we wanted it to but he’s making the moves because he knows it’s best

Not to be sappy about it but these upper class men have been around Manny for years. Can’t say I exactly blame him for being loyal to them

Long story short I believe he’s doing what he thinks is best for the team like he always has (even if he was wrong)

Never liked Manny as a coach but his one redeeming factor is attempting to change things that aren’t working

Sure it didn’t happen as fast as we wanted it to but he’s making the moves because he knows it’s best

Not to be sappy about it but these upper class men have been around Manny for years. Can’t say I exactly blame him for being loyal to them

Long story short I believe he’s doing what he thinks is best for the team like he always has (even if he was wrong)
Let’s be real. If not for all these injuries, we would see the same upperclassmen trot out every week. He has no other choice but to play the young guys now. No doubt he’ll use youth and injuries as an excuse but we don’t even come close to squeaking out a victory with Cam instead of Knighton. No JW/Kinchens etc.

I just hope the BOT doesn’t fall for it.

Let’s be real. If not for all these injuries, we would see the same upperclassmen trot out every week. He has no other choice but to play the young guys now. No doubt he’ll use youth and injuries as an excuse but we don’t even come close to squeaking out a victory with Cam instead of Knighton. No JW/Kinchens etc.

I just hope the BOT doesn’t fall for it.
I’m not going to go down this path of defending Manny haha

You’re probably correct

Just saying I don’t think Manny is as OP is suggesting

I just think he’s a **** coach

Advertisement
Yup
687A815D-1CB2-4CD5-AD82-C4101F7AB9AB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pitt needs to be the end of it. F all this superfan never root for a loss holier than thou BS. I’m looking out for what’s best long term. With every passing game and practice, the loser disease will grow larger on these young guys. Hall was once a talented young guy that we stole from Saban.

Advertisement

🤦🏽‍♂️
Simple answer is no

1. Manny isn’t that smart
2. Young guys playing because of injuries. It just so happens to be working in the opposite of Manny’s favor in reality…. Young guys outperforming Manny’s favs only when injuries force them into playing

Earlier I asked (in another thread) does anyone (friend of a player or an insider) know if the players like or even "love their coach" Manny... As in playing their azzes off to avoid seeing him sacked. (Poor choice of words with our OL, perhaps.)

Maybe would be better to just ask if the younger players like/love him (as a HC).. we can guess the older ones that he has been playing (up till recently) probably adore him just for that.

But never got an answer... does anyone know?

He finds faults in others, like OCs? but he doesn’t look inward.

Advertisement
Back