Your Nightmare Replacement List

Fisch
Coley
Schiano
Cristobal
Kirby Smart (Saban is the mastermind behind that D)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Been thinking a lot about what Ghost said and I just can't help but think that the Butch we want is 20 years ago. He's gonna be 63 next month. This isn't that 43 year old dude coming off a Super Bowl win bound and determined to prove he could succeed on his own.

Not saying I would be mad if we hired him, but I think we could do better.

I like the Jedd Fisch wild card there but he's in the pros now....well...Jacksonville.

So look at a legit possibility like Cristobal. You insiders might know this....but are there any coordinators you know that would come with him?
What if we kept and elevated Coley- a master recruiter. Does he have "a guy" cuz i love this offense and we need to keep Kaaya happy.

Is he aligned with any good defensive minds?

Advertisement
My wishlist, Keep in mind this is just my opinion. And im thinking realistically including salary.

1. Chud
2. Butch Davis
3. Stoops
4. Schiano

As you can see I really hope we get someone who has HC experience..really dont want a hotshot coordinator. Maybe Narduzzi if hes willing.

C'mon, guys. No issue with you throwing in who ya want but the thread is asking for who would make you sick that might still get consideration.

Advertisement
Back