Your Nightmare Replacement List

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Everyone wants to pine for Butch or compose lists of dream candidates but what are some of the names out there that you could see the school realistically putting on a short list that'd make you sick? A certain OL corch in Alabamy is on mine. In fact, any college coordinator not named Narduzzi is also on my list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Schiano
Cristobal
Aside from Narduzzi and a couple others almost anyone not from the South and Ohio (got that from WTH)

Butch would be so underwhelming and I see that ending badly.

Tim harris (why people mention him is beyond my comprehension)

Not a fan of Schiano, narduzzi, or kirby.

This coaching search im anti-coordinators. Give me someone proven

Advertisement
Schiano
Any Sunbelt or MAC coach I never heard of

It's a tough question for me. It makes me have to think about things I don't want.

Cristobal
Coley
jedd fisch
temple's current HC
Donna shalala

Fisch is a good call. Some of us elevated him to a genius because he was able to get sporadic results from kids that at worst should have been giving us sporadic results. Good coordinator but don't see the guy as a head coach on any level.

Advertisement
We do not need a HC change till Donna is gone in 2015. She has not hired an HC or AD worth a plug nickel to be kind.
let the new President hopefully intergrated into how important Athletics are to the success of any school.
Also why not ask JJ to help in search......We need some help badly

We do not need a HC change till Donna is gone in 2015. She has not hired an HC or AD worth a plug nickel to be kind.
let the new President hopefully intergrated into how important Athletics are to the success of any school.
Also why not ask JJ to help in search......We need some help badly

While in theory your idea works if the school names a new president sooner rather than later, the reality is that they'd probably just ask the consulting firm that'll make that choice for a discount if they find a new corch too.

Advertisement
Honestly, Butch is on my list for potential bad hires. I just don't think we'd be getting 98-00 Butch Davis. Or even UNC Butch Davis. I think we actually could do better.

Advertisement
Back