Your favorite Miami-FSU memory

DoctorKrazey

Sophomore
1699652622883.gif

I’ll never forget watching this with my pops and laughing in his face. Little backstory: Grew up in South Florida and we moved up to North Florida in the late 80’s. I remained a Canes fan and my dad, the sellout, became a Nole fan. This rivalry runs deep in my family…nothing like it. I’ll never forget that old fart Bowden running down the sideline like wtf just happened…made my year 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
talked my cousin into driving all the way up to Tallahassee in 1991 without tickets to see #2 Miami at #1 FSU,
(i at 17 actually believed we could just get GM admissions scalp tickets outside doak like we always did at the OB)
absolutely dejected we couldnt get tickets, but not down for the count, me and my cousins tried everything until finally sneaking in via the family of players at an open gate, walked in between some family, signed our names in a book like the rest of the people and walked right in.....
only problem there was no wheres to friging sit, security kept making us move, so basically walked all the way around the stadium non stop till the 4th quarter, when we finally grabbed seats in the endzone sitting right amongst the Miami Band of the hour...unbelievable view of the wide right kick right over our heads........we went ballistic absolute pandemonium some fat tuba player fell on me. thats the best one i got

Advertisement
View attachment 265343
I’ll never forget watching this with my pops and laughing in his face. Little backstory: Grew up in South Florida and we moved up to North Florida in the late 80’s. I remained a Canes fan and my dad, the sellout, became a Nole fan. This rivalry runs deep in my family…nothing like it. I’ll never forget that old fart Bowden running down the sideline like wtf just happened…made my year 😂
Sitting in the FSU student section during that kick. They all thought it was good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back