Your favorite Miami-FSU memory

2018 27-7 comback

Willis forces a fumble

Cager catches a touchdown on 4th down

Pinckney interception 2 plays later right into a Jeff Thomas touchdown

Up top to Brevin for the go ahead score. I thought Perry was the goods. Upper deck at Hard Rock was shaking

Perry was pretty good with FAU. Maybe P5 was too much or honestly I think the system we ran wasn't his suit

Advertisement
Almost threw us back to a W against Ok State after being down 21-0 and Kings injury under Lashlee

I think thats why I've always like Perry. He had his moments with us. I remember when we got King I thought he would transfer out but he didn't. He actually stayed an extra year and gave us a good back up QB. Its hard to have guys like Perry and Rozier as backups, look at us today

Advertisement
I think thats why I've always like Perry. He had his moments with us. I remember when we got King I thought he would transfer out but he didn't. He actually stayed an extra year and gave us a good back up QB. Its hard to have guys like Perry and Rozier as backups, look at us today
Kosi will always be one of my favorite Canes. Also the perfect backup quarter ala a Fitzpatrick. Total gunslinger who could scoot a bit too

To the left, to the left
to the right…

beyonce queen GIF

i know that GIF

IMG_7006.jpeg

Advertisement
1988 fsu ranked number 1, made the Seminole rap song and we dismantled them 31 to ZIP! I made a sheet sign that said Turn the Seminole Rap into the fsu Blues. The Hurricane club wanted to borrow it, they used it as the entrance video of the JJ show that week...of course me and my friends were in the video!

Advertisement
Several, but the 09 one was one that stands out for me. What a ******* game that was.

Last UM/FSU game I attended was the 27-7 comeback, that made up for the 3 previous ones I went to and we lost them all (2006, 2010, and 2013)

Michael Barrow’s crushing tackle on Tamarick Vanover.

Steve Walsh to Michael Irvin at Doak to come from behind to win Wide Right 1-

Randall Hill’s catch on 3 and 43 in that monster W over Notre Dame-

Vinny Testaverde’s scramble for a first down at the OB beating Oklahoma.

Advertisement
1) The Drive. OB exploded. Was there and will never forget my dad having to calm me down as I was jumping up and down on the seat.
2) Carlos Jones pick. Was there also. Pretty young but I still remember that play and how wild it was.
3) Sean Taylor in the rain.

- Braxton Berrios & Lawrence Cager's heroics on The Drive in 2017
- Sean Taylor almost killing PK Sam in 2002
- Jacory Harris comeback in Doak 2009

View attachment 265343
I’ll never forget watching this with my pops and laughing in his face. Little backstory: Grew up in South Florida and we moved up to North Florida in the late 80’s. I remained a Canes fan and my dad, the sellout, became a Nole fan. This rivalry runs deep in my family…nothing like it. I’ll never forget that old fart Bowden running down the sideline like wtf just happened…made my year 😂
There r so many. The comeback in 02 was special, 1988 31 -0, 86 comeback to win with Walsh to Irvin. Tough to pick.

Too many to choose from..from my childhood 91,92,94 then 00, 02, 03, 09, we’ve had some epic wins against those jokers..also 2020 was an amazing beatdown

Advertisement
Back