Young Players vs Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
stripes lighten GIF
again, you are the one that is making a bid deal about this lol.

Sometimes you have an Idea for a post and it should stop at that, an idea.

How can anybody comment on your feelings about young players and Manny? ******* ridiculous
yeah, conversation and forming thoughts into words on a message may be hard for some. Advice: simply keep scrolling, bud.

depth charts are more of a formality than anything. They don't reveal actual playing time. My posts was more about how the younger players feel about Diaz and the staff.
TVD is going to get better each game even with this abomination of a oline. I know it’s about young players but he can see over the ol and dl and can throw much better then king who wasnt the same since his injury.

could be manny’s saving Grace, if he would just start arroyo and don’t put Mallory on the field. If I was a de and mccloud is starting and getting more reps I would be ****ed to whether I was a 1st year or 3rd year player.

and formality or not mccloud and Mallory will start and arroyo will be lucky if he gets 1 target.

Advertisement
yeah, conversation and forming thoughts into words on a message may be hard for some. Advice: simply keep scrolling, bud.
You’ve been here long enough to know you’re going to get heat no matter the subject mastter of your threads/posts. Like the old saying goes “If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen”.

Advertisement
Do share this depth chart. Also, this is going to happen when we're sitting at 2-3....it's the ol' "play me coach, we can't be any worse" stance. Not that I don't think Elijah shouldn't play, but you can't play everyone.

If we were sitting at 2-3 two years from now, it would be another freshman or sophmore clamoring for PT and feeling that Elijah as a SR should be benched for the young guy. Wins cure all....so when you lose, it comes from all directions until the ship gets righted by wins or until it sinks due to losses....simple as that
That actual scenario did happen… his name was Greg Rousseau. He was sitting behind Manny’s favorite Scott Patchan… sound familiar? Elijah sits behind Zach Mccloud?
Greg was right. Time will prove Elijah is right.
Eye test shows they are clearly better than who they are losing snaps to.

These are the 40 original posts on the front page of CIS. Which one of them discusses the current Freshman and R-Fr class of players not liking Manny and the staff? Which one? Personally, I think you are being a jerk. Don't be a jerk. It's a message board. Even if the topic has been discussed in the past....EVER SINGLE TOPIC IS DISCUSSED MULTIPLE TIMES.

View attachment 157619View attachment 157620View attachment 157621
You’re using this board like a psychiatrists couch

Which do what you want but stop being so ******* soft about it

TVD is going to get better each game even with this abomination of a oline. I know it’s about young players but he can see over the ol and dl and can throw much better then king who wasnt the same since his injury.

could be manny’s saving Grace, if he would just start arroyo and don’t put Mallory on the field. If I was a de and mccloud is starting and getting more reps I would be ****ed to whether I was a 1st year or 3rd year player.

and formality or not mccloud and Mallory will start and arroyo will be lucky if he gets 1 target.
I think Diaz is in straight "saving job" mode.
Jesus wants you to stop gossiping so much.

It can only lead to sin.
gossip is a
You’re using this board like a psychiatrists couch

Which do what you want but stop being so ******* soft about it
For the record, you and your boy Pipo are crying about this thread. 🤡

You’ve been here long enough to know you’re going to get heat no matter the subject mastter of your threads/posts. Like the old saying goes “If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen”.
Or keep scrolling. That is a logical option. It’s a message board. It seems like the ones upset about certain threads should take your advice, no? That would be logical conclusion: if you don’t like a thread, keep moving.

Advertisement
That actual scenario did happen… his name was Greg Rousseau. He was sitting behind Manny’s favorite Scott Patchan… sound familiar? Elijah sits behind Zach Mccloud?
Crazy part..Greg was injured, missed all of fall camp. That’s why Scott was “starting” but as greg got right he took over and has a All American RS freshman szn

Or keep scrolling. That is a logical option. It’s a message board. It seems like the ones upset about certain threads should take your advice, no? That would be logical conclusion: if you don’t like a thread, keep moving.
Yea it’s a message board..and yea we’ll keep scrolling..but while we scroll we will also reply to redundancy of this thread..FYI cis has already decided manny only plays the older guys..even tho that’s furthest from the truth since he’s been here..but yea man manny hates 17,18 and 19 year olds

Advertisement
Crazy part..Greg was injured, missed all of fall camp. That’s why Scott was “starting” but as greg got right he took over and has a All American RS freshman szn
Which games did GR15 start in
Yea it’s a message board..and yea we’ll keep scrolling..but while we scroll we will also reply to redundancy of this thread..FYI cis has already decided manny only plays the older guys..even tho that’s furthest from the truth since he’s been here..but yea man manny hates 17,18 and 19 year olds
let me ask you this question: should LT play more snaps than Jordan Miller or Jon Ford?

There's absolutely no way you don't already know Greg was hampered by injury during fall camp that year. Why would you keep pushing that story?

Which games did GR15 start in

let me ask you this question: should LT play more snaps than Jordan Miller or Jon Ford?
I’d have to go back and look up Greg. But off top I’d say he was starting and playing starters snaps by week 3…More snaps? Hunte and Miller were both out last game. That’s why LT was pressed into heavy duty. And he flashed so he deserves to be in the rotation. And he will be..the drop off isn’t much with our interior lineman tho…LT had a .5 sack and 1 TFL vs uva if I recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back