Young Players vs Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Tizzle

All ACC
Premium
How come I get the feeling that our young guys don't like playing for Manny and for *some* of our position coaches? I saw Elijah Robert's mother seemingly perturbed about the depth chart. The depth chart didn't have Roberts listed on it at all. So, is this "feeling" correct? Do any of you have the same sentiments that our young guys are at least frustrated with Manny and the staff?

Advertisement
Do share this depth chart. Also, this is going to happen when we're sitting at 2-3....it's the ol' "play me coach, we can't be any worse" stance. Not that I don't think Elijah shouldn't play, but you can't play everyone.

If we were sitting at 2-3 two years from now, it would be another freshman or sophmore clamoring for PT and feeling that Elijah as a SR should be benched for the young guy. Wins cure all....so when you lose, it comes from all directions until the ship gets righted by wins or until it sinks due to losses....simple as that

FBburtAXsAIznR0

Advertisement
Holy **** man enough with the ******* depth charts. They had a kid with one ******* arm on them starting at QB for the last 3 weeks when we all knew not only wasn't he starting, but he was out for the season. You guys have beaten this into the god**** ground with shovels.

Advertisement
How come I get the feeling that our young guys don't like playing for Manny and for *some* of our position coaches? I saw Elijah Robert's mother seemingly perturbed about the depth chart. The depth chart didn't have Roberts listed on it at all. So, is this "feeling" correct? Do any of you have the same sentiments that our young guys are at least frustrated with Manny and the staff?
What do you think, OP? It’s only been intimated here on just about every thread what’s going on with young players & the coaching staph, OP.

PORST less

Another amazing hot take from OP
What do you think, OP? It’s only been intimated here on just about every thread what’s going on with young players & the coaching staph, OP.

PORST less
These are the 40 original posts on the front page of CIS. Which one of them discusses the current Freshman and R-Fr class of players not liking Manny and the staff? Which one? Personally, I think you are being a jerk. Don't be a jerk. It's a message board. Even if the topic has been discussed in the past....EVER SINGLE TOPIC IS DISCUSSED MULTIPLE TIMES.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 4.20.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 4.20.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 4.19.33 PM.png

PORST less
There are MULTIPLE threads discussing head coaches (even the same head coach) but I don't see a comment form you on those threads saying anything about the
Holy **** man enough with the ******* depth charts. They had a kid with one ******* arm on them starting at QB for the last 3 weeks when we all knew not only wasn't he starting, but he was out for the season. You guys have beaten this into the god**** ground with shovels.
Along with other posts too, but I don't see you being a complete jack *** on them. There are multiple posts about firing Diaz, hiring the same certain coaches, Blake James, etc., but this is the post and topic that has you acting like a jack ***? Grow up. It's a message board. if you don't like the topic, then keep scrolling, dude.

These are the 40 original posts on the front page of CIS. Which one of them discusses the current Freshman and R-Fr class of players not liking Manny and the staff? Which one? Personally, I think you are being a jerk. Don't be a jerk. It's a message board. Even if the topic has been discussed in the past....EVER SINGLE TOPIC IS DISCUSSED MULTIPLE TIMES.

View attachment 157619View attachment 157620View attachment 157621

Every **** coaching post alludes to this one way or another.
“Manny doesn’t play young players.”
“Manny is too loyal to the older players.”
“The locker room is toxic. Many players will transfer is Manny is still the coach.”
“Other programs calling our freshmen.”

Etc, etc, etc. just because I’m there is no thread title, it’s in many of the posts, OP.

And yes, I am being a jerk. Even the Maudes agree these threads are getting out of hand. A little self awareness goes a long way.

Advertisement
In fact, 2 of the top 3 threads on the first page is about Tom Herman. I looked, saw nothing from you about beating Tom Herman into the ground with shovels. But, a topic about the FR and R-Fr players hating Diaz and the staff is only mentioned once on the ENTIRE FRONT PAGE.

There are MULTIPLE threads discussing head coaches (even the same head coach) but I don't see a comment form you on those threads saying anything about the
Time
Along with other posts too, but I don't see you being a complete jack *** on them. There are multiple posts about firing Diaz, hiring the same certain coaches, Blake James, etc., but this is the post and topic that has you acting like a jack ***? Grow up. It's a message board. if you don't like the topic, then keep scrolling, dude.
I don’t need to comment on every thread what I have expressed in other threads, hence the booty Gifs.

Every **** coaching post alludes to this one way or another.
“Manny doesn’t play young players.”
“Manny is too loyal to the older players.”
“The locker room is toxic. Many players will transfer is Manny is still the coach.”
“Other programs calling our freshmen.”

Etc, etc, etc. just because I’m there is no thread title, it’s in many of the posts, OP.

And yes, I am being a jerk. Even the Maudes agree these threads are getting out of hand. A little self awareness goes a long way.
It's a message board. You are not the authority of which threads to start. There are WAY MORE threads and comments about firing Diaz and Blake James. If you don't like the topic, keep scrolling, bud.

Advertisement
Williams or hall? Wow
mccloud and Mallory still starting and Taylor not starting. Manny obviously wants to be fired Based on this depth chart.
depth charts are more of a formality than anything. They don't reveal actual playing time. My posts was more about how the younger players feel about Diaz and the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back