Young, Harris & Powell Sign Financial Aid Forms

Why is everyone obsessing over wide receivers when its the least of our concerns? Too much SF obsession with skill positions and not enough on the OL and DL and overall intelligence of those being recruited. The football IQ of the Canes needs to rise.

Advertisement
I'll suggest that Canes fans get to know the name, Juwon Young. That kid will see spot time in the two deep next fall and be a fulltime contributor by year two.

I'll suggest that Canes fans get to know the name, Juwon Young. That kid will see spot time in the two deep next fall and be a fulltime contributor by year two.

I expect to see him and Owens put up some highlights on special teams next year

69.gif

Advertisement

I expect to see him and Owens put up some highlights on special teams next year

**** with that. Pencil then in as starters with the jags we're sending onto the field

Figs and Grace ain't no pussies though. I still got faith in Kirby too once he stops worrying about Dorito throwing him under the bus.

I would like to say I look forward to Young and Owens contributing for us next season, but I feel like they'll be relegated to special teams and mop-up duty only.

It seems like freshmen haven't gotten major PT in this defense until week 10.

Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 1m

RB Brandon Powell (Deerfield Beach HS) has signed grant-in-aid for spring 2014. Brings spring GIA signees to 8. #Canes

Advertisement

RB Brandon Powell (Deerfield Beach HS) has signed grant-in-aid for spring 2014. Brings spring GIA signees to 8. #Canes

Huge news if true! This kid is a baller and is completely ignored by most posters on this board because of Cook. Powell is an athlete and can help bring explosion to multiple facets of our football team: RB, Slot, ST, CB....I really like this kid and hope this will help us close on him

This is some good news at a time when it sure seems like we could use some...unless of course he signed a GIA with Tennessee and WV as well.

brings total of players that have sign financial aid papers to 8, being:

KMcDermott
BBerrios
DCook
JYearby
TDarling
JYoung
THarris
BPowell

KMcDermott
BBerrios
DCook
JYearby
TDarling
JYoung
THarris
BPowell

How many more are going to enroll early. Bethel was but then decided not to. Not sure who else

Advertisement

KMcDermott
BBerrios
DCook
JYearby
TDarling
JYoung
THarris
BPowell

How many more are going to enroll early. Bethel was but then decided not to. Not sure who else

Dixon should be the 9th and final one.. I still think he comes here and OSU is a smoke screen... Cook is going to FSU this is CJ Spiller, Dwayne Bowe recruitment all over again..

Advertisement

hope he becomes that Mike we've been needing since forever

Advertisement
Back