Young, Harris & Powell Sign Financial Aid Forms

MDOcane

here we go again...
Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 1m

LB Juwon Young (Albany, Ga.) and DE Trent Harris (Winter Park, Fla.) have signed grant-in-aid for spring 2014. #Canes

5H6Kp.Em.56.jpg

1072757.jpg

edit:

Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 24s

RB Brandon Powell (Deerfield Beach HS) has signed grant-in-aid for spring 2014. Brings spring GIA signees to 8. #Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love these two kids. 2014 defensive recruiting class is outstanding. If coaching can measure up, this is the class that put a line in the sand and says, ENOUGH! Dline recruits are great. Jackson is really the only project type. The DTs will play early. Chad and Trent are going to feed off each other and the 2 deep there is going to be scary. Young is scary all by himself.

Like Trent Harris a lot! Kid's not getting the love that others are, but I think he'll end up becoming what Olivier Vernon should have here

Advertisement
Like Trent Harris a lot! Kid's not getting the love that others are, but I think he'll end up becoming what Olivier Vernon should have here

Just bcuz he's light skinned like Olivier doesnt mean he plays the same

Actually yeah it does they look and play exactly the same coming out of highschool.

not getting a lot of love? ESPN has him ranked 131 overall & 14 position..kid also had offers from Bama Fsu Uf & Osu, just to name a few..he's gotten enough hype nationally he's just not like other recruits that enjoy the attention of the recruiting game...Reminds me a lot of KC (in the way they've conducted themselves)

Advertisement
Hmmmm....saw a Canes fan retweet this from another Canes fan on twitter....Caroll is silent today unlike the other day when he gave the bat signal that someone committed...I don't think it's been pointed out who confirmed that day.

not getting a lot of love? ESPN has him ranked 131 overall & 14 position..kid also had offers from Bama Fsu Uf & Osu, just to name a few..he's gotten enough hype nationally he's just not like other recruits that enjoy the attention of the recruiting game...Reminds me a lot of KC (in the way they've conducted themselves)

true, but Chad, Owens, Yearby and several other have all been solid and get tons of attention on here on a daily basis...

Young getting in early is huge as we are thinner at LB than we are at DE. Great news on both

true, but Chad, Owens, Yearby and several other have all been solid and get tons of attention on here on a daily basis...

maybe bc of the big deal that was made about getting South Fl kids after last year's fiasco? I honestly dunno man

Advertisement

Just bcuz he's light skinned like Olivier doesnt mean he plays the same

Actually yeah it does they look and play exactly the same coming out of highschool.

OV was a cotdam monster coming out of high school. Could've committed to ANY school he wanted to. One of the few guys you see physically ready to play on the dine for sure as a freshman. Trent is a beast to, but Vern was/is on a different level physically.

Vern was a third round pick without doing too much stats wise and barely playing his last yeat, that tells you right there the kind of talent he has.

Hmmmm....saw a Canes fan retweet this from another Canes fan on twitter....Caroll is silent today unlike the other day when he gave the bat signal that someone committed...I don't think it's been pointed out who confirmed that day.

You reading too deep into things

Advertisement
I dont care what happens, you cant tell me we dont have future studs coming in on DEFENSE. Which is our biggest problem! Got cats over here crying about losing offensive guys to rival schools potentially meanwhile we have MONSTERS who are not wavering and WANT to be here and make this defense better. Young/Owens/Harris/CThomas/MSmith/DJackson/McCrary..These are the guys that are gonna be the ones to help us get back in the BCS. We just gotta develop them and let them fly. QB cant do **** if hes laying on his **** back all game!

He's not getting love because he's coming here so that means he sucks, you didn't get the memo?

Gators didn't want Trent Harris...lulz sucks for them kid is going to absolutely ball out

and Young hits like a Truck, Miami's getting two sick LB's

Advertisement
Back