You Clowns STILL Gonna Defend Uncle Puke?

Advertisement
He was playing the race card when Erickson wouldn't start Ryan Collins at qb back in the day. Erickson finally relented and showed this walking farce what a true imbecile he was for thinking it had anything due to race.
It was Butch...not Erickson

Advertisement
Fūck Luke all to ****.

If he wants to come back at Vilma that’s any man’s right.

But that article is just full of easily researched downright lies. Just stupid bald faced lies. Only a ****** would make up such easily disproved lies.

To top it all off, he advocates no contributing to the program, which would help the vet athletes he claims to care about. What the fūck? What a moron!

the very first sentence of the op quotes Luke calling Vilma an Uncle Tom...

And Luke is a scumbag because all he does is play the race card, and defending him doing so means you support him being racist...
Dude, you are starting to show your true color, my friend. Your post has no merit or substance. What did I defend? Enlighten me. I dont like Luke because he is slimy as f'uck. It has nothing to do with him being black. I clearly stated, at the beginning of my post, that I dislike Luke. You, on the other hand, have now mentioned in two different post in this very thread, that Luke is playing the "race card". So let me ask, what card are you playing?

Dude, you are starting to show your true color, my friend. Your post has no merit or substance. What did I defend? Enlighten me. I dont like Luke because he is slimy as f'uck. It has nothing to do with him being black. I clearly stated, at the beginning of my post, that I dislike Luke. You, on the other hand, have now mentioned in two different post in this very thread, that Luke is playing the "race card". So let me ask, what card are you playing?
Slimeballs come in all colors. If he was green martian, I'd still think he was a slimeball.

Advertisement

It’s a shame this has turned into a sidebar about race. I don’t know how that started.

I do think Luke calling Vilma a Tom is getting close to about as low as it goes. That’s totally uncalled for. Those are basically fighting words and I’d be happy to contribute to Vilma’s defense fund if he decided to put Luke in the hospital for that. Vilma is too smart, but every man has his limit.

I don’t know what Suarez said, I would hope it wasn’t anything that bad.

****. I never knew he wrote that

That rat hung out with the football program during his days as
a beat writer for the UM paper.
He went to the parties and was actually a beneficiary of some of the perks the athletes were getting
like free entry to movies, clubs,etc.
Yet he rats out the team and his school just so he can climb the career ladder.
He is the classic rat.
And what I found infuriating was him showing up on those stupid Billy Corbin 30-30 pieces
on the UM, donned in all black as he was some edgy hard dude.
*** him.
I hope him and his dad perish in a house fire.

Advertisement
It’s a shame this has turned into a sidebar about race. I don’t know how that started.

I do think Luke calling Vilma a Tom is getting close to about as low as it goes. That’s totally uncalled for. Those are basically fighting words and I’d be happy to contribute to Vilma’s defense fund if he decided to put Luke in the hospital for that. Vilma is too smart, but every man has his limit.

I am dropping it, my friend. I hate when threads get derailed by "race" talk. I've addressed what I felt was an ignorant comment and should have left it there, instead of getting caught up in a back and forth about race, hence contributing to the derailing of the thread.

I hope Luke is reading this..we all hate you, you gapped tooth mongoloid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m ole school so I don’t hate Luke as much as I hate guys like Lebartard the snitch but a lot of stuff in that article is just plain lies.

That said, I don’t like Cane on Cane violence. Hated it when Sapp when at Shockey. And I hate this. Luke loves UM (and loves the kids he coaches too) and so does Vilma. They need to keep this stuff in house.

Oh you hate snitches?
622A5500-B94E-42D4-A172-B2427BA5A39C.jpeg

I hate ‘em both.

Yea but at the end of the day Luke will still deliver players to UM if we want them. What the **** can/would Dan LeBetard ever do for UM??

Dude said this year when we were on fire that UCF would run rough shod over us..he was close to saying FAU as well. This is a guy that likely didnt watch more than 2 um games on the year. He didnt pick us vs vtech or nd. He shows up on the 30 for 30s because he is a espn employee with a gas station Miami hat like he is some Representation of Miami (the city or school)..when hes a chump from Miramar. The old Miramar..not even the current demographic.,..that went to Chaminade Madonna in Hollywood.

Vilma Django now?

Advertisement
Back