You Clowns STILL Gonna Defend Uncle Puke?

Advertisement
he played the race card when Randy was fired and said he was treated differently because of the color of his skin
Weird how it wasn't an issue when he was hired.

I remember how he threw a holy fit when Ryan Collins wasn't named the starter.

he played the race card when Randy was fired and said he was treated differently because of the color of his skin

He was playing the race card when Erickson wouldn't start Ryan Collins at qb back in the day. Erickson finally relented and showed this walking farce what a true imbecile he was for thinking it had anything due to race.

Advertisement
Was never fond of Luther Campbell and his relationship to the football program even back in the ‘80’s. He’s a walking NCAA violation with his throwing money around to our players and bragging about it constantly. Let him just attach himself toWillie Taggart and the Noles. Maybe he’ll get them the death penalty eventually.

What does that mean..he plays the race card thats his thing.

He called out randy numerous times...and while he was at central ..randy ignored the school..even with them having a um alumni as head coach

Advertisement
Can't come at the man and not expect him to come back. From this honest explanation we should be ****ed at all those piece of ***** sorry *** coaches that passed on all that great SoFl talent. You might not like the man, but his explanation shows his commitment to kids and his community and that's the message I want SoFl kids to consider- impacting their own community.

Exhibit A

luke fraud.jpg

Exhibit B

luke 1.png

Exhibit C

miamis_original_uncle_luke_has_a_few_words_for_little_luke_behind_latest_cane_scandal.jpg

And point blank, anyone that defends Luke is a racist
I dislike Luke just as much as anyone, but what the f'uck does this topic of discussion have to do with race? If a Spanish or White guy defends Luke, does that make them racist? Of course not. Therefore, your ignorant *** comment implies that only Black people would defend Luke, which is racist within itself.

Advertisement
"Instead of writing a check to the U, Vilma should follow the lead of fellow Haitian-American Wyclef Jean and help the people in his country who don't have a roof over their heads and whose children are going hungry."

Clearly, this gap-toothed mongoloid doesn't know how to use Google

http://www.jonathanvilmafoundation.org/
Uh its actually worse than that because Wyclef Jean is a pos. He ******* stole $16M in donations from his Haiti Charity. lol at Luke saying Vilma should be like him smdh.

I’m ole school so I don’t hate Luke as much as I hate guys like Lebartard the snitch but a lot of stuff in that article is just plain lies.

That said, I don’t like Cane on Cane violence. Hated it when Sapp when at Shockey. And I hate this. Luke loves UM (and loves the kids he coaches too) and so does Vilma. They need to keep this stuff in house.

I’m ole school so I don’t hate Luke as much as I hate guys like Lebartard the snitch but a lot of stuff in that article is just plain lies.

That said, I don’t like Cane on Cane violence. Hated it when Sapp when at Shockey. And I hate this. Luke loves UM (and loves the kids he coaches too) and so does Vilma. They need to keep this stuff in house.

I hate lEBETARD WAYYY more than Luke and they have him up as a semi god here.

Advertisement
I dislike Luke just as much as anyone, but what the f'uck does this topic of discussion have to do with race? If a Spanish or White guy defends Luke, does that make them racist? Of course not. Therefore, your ignorant *** comment implies that only Black people would defend Luke, which is racist within itself.

the very first sentence of the op quotes Luke calling Vilma an Uncle Tom...

And Luke is a scumbag because all he does is play the race card, and defending him doing so means you support him being racist...

Can't come at the man and not expect him to come back. From this honest explanation we should be ****ed at all those piece of ***** sorry *** coaches that passed on all that great SoFl talent. You might not like the man, but his explanation shows his commitment to kids and his community and that's the message I want SoFl kids to consider- impacting their own community.
Yeah, but what if half the sh.it he said was fabricated lies to make his side of the story look better? Dalvin Cook definitely had a Miami offer long before he was ever committed to FSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back