You Can't Handle the Truth!!

Advertisement
Guys guys, OP is the best Canes fan of all time. He’s never critical of the team, so he obviously is a bigger fan than the rest of us.

/OP, fvck you, Rosier and Jackson

So typical...someone, in this case a player, has something positive to say about the Canes and the mob shows up claiming that so-and-so had no choice, but to make a positive comment. What a 100 ton load of manure.

You whiners are now claiming that an unsolicited positive comment by a current UM player is a lie. Had the same player or any other player said that Rosier was a terrible QB you little girls would be squealing with delight and complimenting him for his...HONESTY!

If one goes against your hate narrative...LIAR! If one agrees with your hate narrative...HONEST??????

Advertisement
Imagine the meltdown of this board if Rosier wins the QB battle again next fall. Richt should announce now that Perry to be the starter next season and spare himself fans revolt.

Malik helped bring this program back. He has the heart of a lion and willed us to a number of wins this year. Hat's off to him.

Next year is a new deal and I fully expect him to make it a close competition. This kid thrives on competing and will make it a hard choice for Richt either way.

Advertisement
I look at this way. In some very strange way MALIK bailed out Mark Richt this year. If you go back and view every game you will find luck, incredible poor decision making on Richt’s part, bad clock management, a gimmick that energized the defense, and a QB that outperformed expectations. Without Malik we don’t win the coastal. Stick it in your pipe and smoke it!

Last edited:
You sound like a fsu fan when they said we shouldn't fire Al Golden......

****, your kind has fired every coach and benched every player while vomiting constant hate during a 10 win season, ACC Coastal Division Crown and Orange Bowl berth.

If it makes you happy, as I saw one other poster do today, start a thread telling the world how much you STILL hate...Al Golden (smh)!

It's a F'ing Confederacy of Dunces!

Love that D-Jax is speaking up for his QB. I'm sure he'll do the same next year for Perry or Williams.

I look at this way. In some very strange way MALIK bailed out Mark Richt this year. If you go back and view every game you will find luck, incredible poor decision making on Richt’s part, bad clock management, a gimmick that energized the defense, and a QB that outperformed expectations. Without Malik we don’t win the coastal. Stick in your pipe and smoke it!

Oh, I see, so you've taken a quick break hating on Rosier and have turned your hate on Coach Richt...absolutely brilliant! I've got to tell you...I'm not sure how the mob is going to view this version of hate. Now, had you hated on Rosier, then mixed in some hate for Richt and Diaz I believe you would have been roundly applauded with many likes.

Advertisement
You don't know my kind...... Please tell us again how you aren't a Rosier apologist, but made a completely pointless thread. The last thing you want is players to start bashing other players. Sure, he could have remain silent, but it's his opinion. His opinion doesn't mean he is right.

Not really sure the point of this thread. Of course D-Jax is going to say something nice about his friend.

Not sure the point of this thread?

How about this...locate a 3 year old, have him read it, then explain it to you. Here's a hint...the constant tearing down of every coach and player on this blog...BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, D-Jax is not alone in his admiration for Rosier, but that's a Canes thing--something else you are not really sure about.

Dismissing D-Jax's comment is typical, because after all, positive comments about Canes players and coaches are not allowed on this blog. Had D-Jax said something negative about Rosier there would be a F'ing Times Square New Year's Eve type of celebration with your kind claiming he was just being honest. Disgusting!

I think you're directing your anger at the wrong person. You don't see those threads from, me, but I still stand by me post. I'm sure he's going to say that because Malik is his friend. ****, a lot of players were happy Shannon was hired in 2007.

You don't know my kind...... Please tell us again how you aren't a Rosier apologist, but made a completely pointless thread. The last thing you want is players to start bashing other players. Sure, he could have remain silent, but it's his opinion. His opinion doesn't mean he is right.

If it's a pointless thread why are you responding too it? My grade school teacher advised me to think before I talked...in your case...if there is a possibility...think before you post more hate.

As for D-Jax's "Opinion"...you not agreeing with his opinion does not make what he tweeted wrong. Further, I am going to rely on his insights/opinion versus what you or what any of the other haters have to say.

Advertisement
Mmmm you have me mixed with someone else Earnest but I’m entitled to my opinion. I like Mark Richt and I’ve personally met him. Unfortunately, I’m not a fan of his offensive prowess nor his appointment reflecting sheer nepotism to a very unproven coach.

Not really sure the point of this thread. Of course D-Jax is going to say something nice about his friend.

Not sure the point of this thread?

How about this...locate a 3 year old, have him read it, then explain it to you. Here's a hint...the constant tearing down of every coach and player on this blog...BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, D-Jax is not alone in his admiration for Rosier, but that's a Canes thing--something else you are not really sure about.

Dismissing D-Jax's comment is typical, because after all, positive comments about Canes players and coaches are not allowed on this blog. Had D-Jax said something negative about Rosier there would be a F'ing Times Square New Year's Eve type of celebration with your kind claiming he was just being honest. Disgusting!

I think you're directing your anger at the wrong person. You don't see those threads from, me, but I still stand by me post. I'm sure he's going to say that because Malik is his friend. ****, a lot of players were happy Shannon was hired in 2007.

You say you are "SURE" that D-Jax made that comment because he is a friend of Rosier's. Well, I am "SURE" he made the comment, because he is simply volunteering his honest views of Rosier. By the way; my comments are not borne out of anger, but pure, unadulterated disgust.

Last night I read comments on the 'Ghosts of the Orange Bowl' blog where the the haters started spewing their vile comments about UM players and the moderator immediately jumped their ****s by deleting their posts and told them in the strongest words that he would not allow those vile,hate filled comments to be made about college kids...period...end of story!

Last edited:

If it's a pointless thread why are you responding too it? My grade school teacher advised me to think before I talked...in your case...if there is a possibility...think before you post more hate.

As for D-Jax's "Opinion"...you not agreeing with his opinion does not make what he tweeted wrong. Further, I am going to rely on his insights/opinion versus what you or what any of the other haters have to say.

54% completion percentage with less than a 2:1 td/int ratio.....

Advertisement
Back