You Can't Handle the Truth!!

this guy cries about the fans so much. if he didnt want expectations he shouldve gone to FIU

Advertisement
You don't know my kind...... Please tell us again how you aren't a Rosier apologist, but made a completely pointless thread. The last thing you want is players to start bashing other players. Sure, he could have remain silent, but it's his opinion. His opinion doesn't mean he is right.

If it's a pointless thread why are you responding too it? My grade school teacher advised me to think before I talked...in your case...if there is a possibility...think before you post more hate.

As for D-Jax's "Opinion"...you not agreeing with his opinion does not make what he tweeted wrong. Further, I am going to rely on his insights/opinion versus what you or what any of the other haters have to say.

54% completion percentage with less than a 2:1 td/int ratio.....

Your comment is pointless!

“Hate some-timing fans,” defensive end Demetrius Jackson tweeted. “Malik is my QB. Simple as that, if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have won the games we won or beaten some of the teams we did. Or even gotten to the ACC championship game. Next year go be a ride.”

He is right. Malik did win a couple games at the gun. Does't mean he can get us any farther next year, but he should get credit for a major chuck of credit for this year.

I like Malik, I am thankful he was named the starter vs Evan but I see his limitations.

We need a QB who grows each play and every game, not decline.

Not defending Rosier but doesn't he hold the record for most accounted for TD's by a qb in Miami history?

Dude does receive lil too much heat here. But hey it's a message board. It's what we do.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
this guy cries about the fans so much. if he didnt want expectations he shouldve gone to FIU

Are you saying Butch Davis doesn't have high expectations? Are you attacking Butch Davis? Or maybe you simply don't have a clue about what you speak. I'm going with clueless.

I don't hate Malik....I can't, he beat FSU and gave us an overall great season. That doesn't mean we can't do better.

no conference title, no bowl win, great season?

Was nice to beat FSU and ND, but this was not a great season. Or maybe your greatness scale is just more in line with a middle of the pack school, not a 5 time national champion with eyes on adding hardware in addition to feel good moments.

Malik was 100th in the NCAA in completion percentage. I appreciate his clutch throws against FSU but we can do better

He was the best we had this year. Next year, not so much.

How do you know that? Has Coach Richt confided to you who next's year's QB is going to be? Seriously, this qualifies as breaking news.

Seriously, a bit defensive fella. If Malik is our starting QB next year, we are in trouble. We squeezed 10 wins out of the kid and my hats off to him but we need a different QB (one that will actually throw to and connect with the open receiver) if we are going to progress.

I don't hear our Wide Receiver core saying he is our guy. In fact, they talk more about Perry. It was an injured D-end who has a soft spot for Malik who spoke up for him because he took a little heat.

Advertisement
Malik is the devil or has to be with some. The reason, it cannot be Richt's fault that the offense is this bad....it has to be someone else. Enter Rosier, an average QB, but one who is better than he's getting the chance to show due to the dumbass play calling.

Malik is the devil or has to be with some. The reason, it cannot be Richt's fault that the offense is this bad....it has to be someone else. Enter Rosier, an average QB, but one who is better than he's getting the chance to show due to the dumbass play calling.

Underrated post.

Whether it is the play calling or the QB, we are in trouble if he is our QB going forward. I dont hate Malik but something needs to change.

Go through this entire blog and count the positive comments about a 10 & 3 team who beat FSU, Notre Dame and Virginia Tech, won the Coastal Division and played in a major Bowl Game.

Then, count the negative comments.

Ladies and gentlemen this is a months long, round the clock hate-fest that feeds on itself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The truth is I‎t doesn’t matter who our qb is next year cause we struggle with blocking elite d-lines. When we get 3 or 4 maulers on the o-line then we can play with the big boys.

Not defending Rosier but doesn't he hold the record for most accounted for TD's by a qb in Miami history?

Dude does receive lil too much heat here. But hey it's a message board. It's what we do.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

98th in completion %

Advertisement
Back