You Can't Handle the Truth!!

Go through this entire blog and count the positive comments about a 10 & 3 team who beat FSU, Notre Dame and Virginia Tech, won the Coastal Division and played in a major Bowl Game.

Then, count the negative comments.

Ladies and gentlemen this is a months long, round the clock hate-fest that feeds on itself.

Deservedly so, this team in recent has provide plenty to hate on. They folded like a like a piece of paper post ND

Advertisement
Go through this entire blog and count the positive comments about a 10 & 3 team who beat FSU, Notre Dame and Virginia Tech, won the Coastal Division and played in a major Bowl Game.

Then, count the negative comments.

Ladies and gentlemen this is a months long, round the clock hate-fest that feeds on itself.

Deservedly so, this team in recent has provide plenty to hate on. They folded like a like a piece of paper post ND

And was probably fortunate to beat Virginia on Senior Day. ( UNDERSIZED Navy ' bytched slapped ' Virginia, for example. )

“Hate some-timing fans,” defensive end Demetrius Jackson tweeted. “Malik is my QB. Simple as that, if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have won the games we won or beaten some of the teams we did. Or even gotten to the ACC championship game. Next year go be a ride.”

What is the truth? The guy is a good teammate. I wouldn't want to be on a team where everyone in the locker room doesn't support the leader of the squad, and I would expect that kind of support for N'kosi, Jarren, Weldon, or whoever is going out there to lead the offense. If you think that Demetrius's statement disqualifies a fan's opinion/analysis.. You are mistaken. Yea people have been really critical, and have gone overboard at times, but that is to be expected. This is Miami, and there are expectations and standards that need to be met, and if someone doesn't meet them... Well good luck to them. and honestly Earnest... if you don't like it go be a princeton fan, not everything is sunshine and roses.

“Hate some-timing fans,” defensive end Demetrius Jackson tweeted. “Malik is my QB. Simple as that, if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have won the games we won or beaten some of the teams we did. Or even gotten to the ACC championship game. Next year go be a ride.”

What is the truth? The guy is a good teammate. I wouldn't want to be on a team where everyone in the locker room doesn't support the leader of the squad, and I would expect that kind of support for N'kosi, Jarren, Weldon, or whoever is going out there to lead the offense. If you think that Demetrius's statement disqualifies a fan's opinion/analysis.. You are mistaken. Yea people have been really critical, and have gone overboard at times, but that is to be expected. This is Miami, and there are expectations and standards that need to be met, and if someone doesn't meet them... Well good luck to them. and honestly Earnest... if you don't like it go be a princeton fan, not everything is sunshine and roses.

Great post and I 100% agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

You have taken Demetrius’s comments and used them to put words in my mouth. This is typical of you haters.

Your kind has also taken an unsolicited ‘positive’ comment (God forbid) made by one of Rosier’s teammates and twisted it around to mean that he really wasn’t sincere and what else do you expect him to say. Demetrius was not asked to comment, thus making him feel as though he was obligated to say something positive. He VOLUNTEERED his thoughts. The crux of what he said…the point he was making…is the players, coaches and many fans are fed up with the constant unwarranted criticisms that are, citing only one example, non-stop on this blog. If someone stumbled on this site beginning from the first kick-off, until today they would conclude this team had a 3 & 10 record, not a 10 & 3 record.

You said; “Yea people have been really critical, and have gone overboard at times, but that is to be expected.” Critical and overboard…AT TIMES!!!! Are you F’ing kidding me???? I challenge you to review a handful of threads over the last several days, or for that matter, throughout the season. If you do, you will find for every positive post, there are several hundred derogatory, hate filled posts. I don’t give a **** how positive an issue may be, before the thread has run its course there will be a group that will wring out a negative possibility. The Canes could win every game over the next 5 years and if they lost the National Championship game at the end of the 6th season by 1 point on a fluke play as time ran out there would be an avalanche of hate being spewed on this blog…guaranteed!

You went on to say: “This is Miami, and there are expectations and standards that need to be met, and if someone doesn't meet them... Well good luck to them.” Excuse me while I roar with laughter! Apparently, the cave you live in blocks you from getting news that prior to Coach Richt’s arrival there has been an almost 15 year run in which the Canes were searching for their lost Mo-Jo. My love for the program NEVER wavered. That fact didn’t make me hate the coaches, players, administration, cheerleaders, hot dog vendors and a plethora of others you haters attack on a daily basis. Was I disappointed? **** yes! But, to reference standards after the last many years is worthy of the annual… “Clueless Man of the Year Award”.

This season, you “Fans” even demanded that Coach Richt fire his son. This came on a day in which the herd had hated on every aspect of this year’s team, an undefeated team at the time, and then set their sights on Coach Richt’s flesh and blood. I guess this was another example of the fans…how did you put it…oh yeah… “fan's opinion/analysis”. Hardee, har, har,…har, har!

I was a Canes fan while you were still a bad idea in the end of your daddy’s ****** that unfortunayely became a reality. So, don’t tell me to become a fan of some other team because I object to you Confederacy of Dunces CONSTANTLY spreading a mixture of hate and manure about Rosier and every other facet of the UM football program.

Finally, you opined that; “not everything is sunshine and roses.” Really? When the **** has it ever been “sunshine and roses” on this blog?

You have taken Demetrius’s comments and used them to put words in my mouth. This is typical of you haters.

Your kind has also taken an unsolicited ‘positive’ comment (God forbid) made by one of Rosier’s teammates and twisted it around to mean that he really wasn’t sincere and what else do you expect him to say. Demetrius was not asked to comment, thus making him feel as though he was obligated to say something positive. He VOLUNTEERED his thoughts. The crux of what he said…the point he was making…is the players, coaches and many fans are fed up with the constant unwarranted criticisms that are, citing only one example, non-stop on this blog. If someone stumbled on this site beginning from the first kick-off, until today they would conclude this team had a 3 & 10 record, not a 10 & 3 record.

You said; “Yea people have been really critical, and have gone overboard at times, but that is to be expected.” Critical and overboard…AT TIMES!!!! Are you F’ing kidding me???? I challenge you to review a handful of threads over the last several days, or for that matter, throughout the season. If you do, you will find for every positive post, there are several hundred derogatory, hate filled posts. I don’t give a **** how positive an issue may be, before the thread has run its course there will be a group that will wring out a negative possibility. The Canes could win every game over the next 5 years and if they lost the National Championship game at the end of the 6th season by 1 point on a fluke play as time ran out there would be an avalanche of hate being spewed on this blog…guaranteed!

You went on to say: “This is Miami, and there are expectations and standards that need to be met, and if someone doesn't meet them... Well good luck to them.” Excuse me while I roar with laughter! Apparently, the cave you live in blocks you from getting news that prior to Coach Richt’s arrival there has been an almost 15 year run in which the Canes were searching for their lost Mo-Jo. My love for the program NEVER wavered. That fact didn’t make me hate the coaches, players, administration, cheerleaders, hot dog vendors and a plethora of others you haters attack on a daily basis. Was I disappointed? **** yes! But, to reference standards after the last many years is worthy of the annual… “Clueless Man of the Year Award”.

This season, you “Fans” even demanded that Coach Richt fire his son. This came on a day in which the herd had hated on every aspect of this year’s team, an undefeated team at the time, and then set their sights on Coach Richt’s flesh and blood. I guess this was another example of the fans…how did you put it…oh yeah… “fan's opinion/analysis”. Hardee, har, har,…har, har!

I was a Canes fan while you were still a bad idea in the end of your daddy’s ****** that unfortunayely became a reality. So, don’t tell me to become a fan of some other team because I object to you Confederacy of Dunces CONSTANTLY spreading a mixture of hate and manure about Rosier and every other facet of the UM football program.

Finally, you opined that; “not everything is sunshine and roses.” Really? When the **** has it ever been “sunshine and roses” on this blog?

I'm not going to waste your time getting into a back in fourth with you on every one of your statements, because honestly it's mostly all opinion, but here is my stance. At no point did I say Demetrius wasn't being sincere, but what I am saying (and will stand by), whether it be unsolicited or solicited player comments, decisions made by coaches, or whatever else comes out of the team, it doesn't mean their statements or decisions are correct and it shouldn't disqualify/stop fan opinion/comments (Or "hate and manure" as you put it). Whether they be positive or extremely critical. If you don't like the sheer volume of negativity that fans here push then it's pretty easy to avoid. Hit ignore, move on to different topics, take a mental break and leave the **** site. I'm not for people going on player twitter pages and talking crap about them or chastising them in person. They're kids, and that's the coaches job. But here on this site, they're welcome to go ham because its an outlet of sorts, and these (whether you like it or not) are miami fans that you are referring to as "haters". Admins and Mods will do their jobs if they take it too far.

As you can see this is my 4th post, and I won't waste my time scouring this forum for negative comments because it really doesn't interest or bother me. If someone has a negative opinion that I disagree with I either move on, or I come up with a counter opinion so we can discuss.... and then....... Move on. The negativity doesn't impact me one way or another, unless they're just being downright disgusting (personal attacks or death threats). One thing you are right about is that that I shouldn't have targeted where your allegiances should be. A fan is a fan whether they like the other fans or not lol.

You are obviously a supporter of Rosier, that or you don't like to hear people say bad things about players. Since you've made a sweeping characterization of where I stand on Malik I'll clear it up for you. I don't hate him, I support all our players. He did a decent job this year, but I'm not to going to delude myself into thinking he didn't struggle for a good portion of the season. He led the team to the best record we've had in 15 years, and has thrown more touchdowns than any QB in Miami history (a convoluted stat, but one that merits applause) and that's great, but he can and has to get better if this team hopes to be legitimate national title contenders. That means being more accurate, making better decisions, avoiding being a one read QB, and being more consistent. If he's not able to get better in those facets, and if we have backups that are more complete I welcome a change at QB. I mean he won it last year, so he had to have been the best QB on the team (that or they didn't want to waste a RS). If you're wondering (which you're not), no the QB position wasn't the only issue with the team. I maintain that the biggest issue was the offensive line. The secondary was inconsistent, special teams weren't up to par, and linebackers overall could have been better. But those are just my opinions, don't care how harsh it sounds.

Advertisement
Back