Yo mopes where you at

Advertisement
Manny just fired almost his entire defensive and offensive staff in his first 2 seasons as a HC.

I think the mOpEs (or as I like to call them, anyone w eyes and decent football knowledge) were on point from day one.

Where are they?

Ask in October. Game is won ON the field.

By the way, I dont think anyoneon the board is actively rooting for Miami to fail.
Some think miami losing is their personality trait though

Hiring position coaches from failed staffs to a failing staff doesn't impress me, that's where I'm at.
The Pom Pom Club is going to call you out on that one...lol, though your right, South Carolina and Auburn didn’t win ****. That said, these are better hires than what we had.

To me though, it will be amateur hour (again) not to hire the best DC available, despite the staff upgrades. Manny does not have the head coaching experience to try and make that move.

Essentially we're trying to get the best and an elite coaching staff bc the head coach sux. Worked at LSU so I am forced to roll with it until it likely ultimately fails and we're on to another HC. Just hope we take longer than an afternoon to make the next hire.

L
M
F
A
O

Advertisement
I'll be impressed when he crashes a Saban run coaching clinic in Tuscaloosa.

Well, not really. Just win. Beat Alabama and I'll be seriously impressed. ****, just make it a game for 3 quarters and I'll be impressed. All the offseason moves in the world mean nothing if you don't win. By the way, all these moves are paid for and approved by UM. Manny is just the dude that made poor choices originally and has been given the OK by his bosses to make changes. That doesn't impress me much. WINNING after making changes impresses me. Winning after having coaches poached from your winning staff impresses me. It all comes down to winning, not making changes after making ****** decisions in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad he's making changes. It just doesn't mean he's some super coach. Just because you change your drawers after you crap in them doesn't make you a big boy. It just means you realized you crapped yourself. Again.

Advertisement
👆and then come October/early November 2021👇

miniGif_20210203054543.gif

I’m here, Manny is still ***. Two good/great hires Robinson & Williams, but Manny is still in charge. Until proven otherwise, Manny cannot win big regardless of who’s on staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is anyone else starting to feel a little badly for the Mopes because the Slurpers are now raging like a pack of wild chipmunks looking for Mopes to violate?
The irony is that Manny made these hires because the defense did in fact turn out to be *** against any offense with a pulse, which is primarily what the mope squad was *****ing about all season. You would think that would vindicate most of the accused, if not justify their mopery. But on CiS Manny making solid hires on his second crack at it, which have been universally praised for the most part, is reason for the slurpers to wipe his drip off their chin and thump their chest before a single Spring practice.

That Bama game's gonna be fun.

Advertisement
Back