YES PLEASE

Advertisement
Pelon is a 4 star on rivals, 247 and scout. He has more offers and better offers than Torres / Johnson

Last edited:
Paranos truly is the worst.

Why am I the worst for stating the truth, please share your thoughts.

Even Tito B also said the same thing ( in his 7-4 recruiting chatter thread) about other DT's being rated higher than Pelon, interms of recruiting priority for UM.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/53896-7-4-Recruiting-Chatter

Go Canes

That doesn't say anything about who the staff has rated higher. It was just the names of players that we as fans want flipped at DT and then he mentions Adam Torres being actively recruited and to look out for Pelon.

Advertisement
Paranos truly is the worst.

Why am I the worst for stating the truth, please share your thoughts.

Even Tito B also said the same thing ( in his 7-4 recruiting chatter thread) about other DT's being rated higher than Pelon, interms of recruiting priority for UM.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/53896-7-4-Recruiting-Chatter

Go Canes

That doesn't say anything about who the staff has rated higher. It was just the names of players that we as fans want flipped at DT and then he mentions Adam Torres being actively recruited and to look out for Pelon.

LOL at Paranos thinking we know what the board looks like. Plus, JUCOs and high school kids are not the same; one HS kids offer isn't dependent on a JUCO kid committing

I like this prospect but there are others in play rated higher on the recruiting board such as Torres and Moten. Then there is the efforts to flip DT's Lamont Gaillard or Cory Johnson who are committed elsewhere. So lets see how this plays out.

Go Canes

"Lets see how this plays out"

That's intro to DBC right there.

valid, can we get a savage rating on Pelon?

243.jpg

nuff said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Al can land Jean Claude Pelon, does that get Coker off the hook for blowing it with Ricky Jean Francois?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back