YES PLEASE

Advertisement
Of UM, he says "That's my hometown, that gives them a big boost. Just the city there, the tradition there at Miami and being known as an athlete in Miami you become a legend there."

Not sure why people would think hes a washington lock if he's originally from the area...

because that was the last school that he named his leader

didnt say he was a lock, but the 247 person "crystal ball projection" has him going to Washington.

He also attends a CC in AZ, so Washington was probably among the first after him.

Advertisement
Scarface the rapper:

249.jpg

scarface.jpg

Jean Claude Pelon!:

243.jpg

Somebody might wanna call Maury

Small school in Orlando. Looks like he's gotten bigger since then.

http://new.berecruited.com/athletes/294227

This has him bigger as a senior, at 245. He wa second team All-State for 1B. I guess that's pretty small school, which is why he probably didn't get much attention.

http://preps.heraldtribune.com/2011/05/11/floridahsfootball-com-1a-1b-2a-2b-all-state-teams/

Looked it up. Class 1B is now called 1A Urban. The schools go up to 280 students in that classification, so it's no wonder he got little attention in HS.

Last edited:
Great prospect and i think we can land him. His grades and transcripts might say otherwise. I think he switched jucos and screwed up with the first school.

Advertisement
I'll say this:

I've yet to see a rock that coach Golden and his staff arent willing to look under trying to find D linemen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like this prospect but there are others in play rated higher on the recruiting board such as Torres and Moten. Then there is the efforts to flip DT's Lamont Gaillard or Cory Johnson who are committed elsewhere. So lets see how this plays out.

Go Canes

I like this prospect but there are others in play rated higher on the recruiting board such as Torres and Moten. Then there is the efforts to flip DT's Lamont Gaillard or Cory Johnson who are committed elsewhere. So lets see how this plays out.

Go Canes

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Back