YES PLEASE

valid

Band
Banned
243.jpg

JUCO DT has Miami in top 2 and we need someone that can step in right away next year and play.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2515509/highlights/48201407

Advertisement
I've been told there's a realistic shot, but I've heard that about a number of JuCo DTs recently

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think i remember hearing somewhere he has grade issues dont know if true just putting it out here

Of UM, he says "That's my hometown, that gives them a big boost. Just the city there, the tradition there at Miami and being known as an athlete in Miami you become a legend there."

Not sure why people would think hes a washington lock if he's originally from the area...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Timcanes good call on the hometown. That has got to be the difference. In addition to depth chart.

Of UM, he says "That's my hometown, that gives them a big boost. Just the city there, the tradition there at Miami and being known as an athlete in Miami you become a legend there."

Not sure why people would think hes a washington lock if he's originally from the area...

because that was the last school that he named his leader

didnt say he was a lock, but the 247 person "crystal ball projection" has him going to Washington.

Advertisement
Back