Yearby

TC7D

2000 Cane
As if we needed more proof that Golden was a clown and his obsession with weight was a disaster...

Miami junior RB Joseph Yearby has dropped down from 15 percent body fat to 9 percent.

"I don't get tired any more like I used to," Yearby said. "In order to run the offense, we've got to move faster, stay in shape and condition. I'm more in shape." Sophomore Mark Walton is the presumed starter, but local writer Barry Jackson notes Yearby and Walton have split reps in early practice sessions. Mark Richt leaned heavily on running backs during his time at Georgia, and he has four ball carriers who can be productive with the Hurricanes.

Source: Rotoworld

Advertisement
some people didnt agree. i always said he looked bloated and his cuts werent as good last year.

Advertisement
he needed to get bigger it just happened so fast... He is too ineffective at 180 he broke a lot of tackles beginning of the season then he seemed to wear down as the season went on

Advertisement
We won 8 games last year & Fsu, Cincy, & Wazzu are wins under Richt if he was the coach last year. We really didn't lose much. I expect a monster season.

He clearly looked bloated last year. Got way too fat, and it was a really stupid idea to bloat him up.

Advertisement
JosephYearby_2014_300.jpg

joseph-yearby-ncaa-football-miami-pittsburgh-590x900.jpg

Advertisement
Also, let's not forget about Gus gentleman. Coach Richt has praised and complimented the young man regarding his ability. Coach Richt has an affinity for big backs and I think if Gus can stay healthy and consistently keep his pad level down, he will have a role in coach Richts offense.

15% body fat for a kid with his skill set is beyond words. It takes a special kind of ******* to look at Yearby in high school and think "man I would love to see him play at 15%.....he would really be something"

He clearly looked bloated last year. Got way too fat, and it was a really stupid idea to bloat him up.

This! In all for guys gaining weight if they don't lose explosiveness or speed, he lost both.

Golden just wanted him to be a cheeseburger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back