Yearby VS Cook

Also this last game against Louisville really padded Cooks stats..

LULZ....

So Cook padded his stats against the #1 defense when the game was on the line but Yearby didn't against Cincinnati (#113) NC (#124) and FAMU during blowouts..

I'll take either one but stop the feeble spinning...

Advertisement
Cook is CJ Spiller. Pretty easy comparison.

disagree. CJ Spiller was a complete monster and one of the best college running backs ever. i mean MAYBE, MAYBE he develops into a cj spiller type, but i think saying cook will be cj spiller is extremely premature. CJ Spiller was incredibly fast, as is cook, and similar build, so i can see that comparison, but CJ was completely explosive in the open field, made great cuts, had vision, could break tackles, and would make a 50 yard run out of any tiny crease available. cook, from what ive seen so far, doesnt have that vision or the open field moves that cj spiller had. maybe he'll develop them, but i dont see it. i see him more as a lamar miller type as his ceiling, great speed and decent size, but not great vision and havent seen ability to consistently make people miss.

Negged for mentioning Spiller as even being in the conversation of being the best ever.

Yearby is quietly having just as good if not a better season than Cook. I know there are a lot of guys here who will say Cook is the better of the two, so I decided to let the numbers tell the story.

Yearby
RUSH ATTS 65
RUSH YDS 421
AVG PER RUSH 6.5
LONGEST RUSH 62 YDS
RUSH TD 1

REC 7
REC YDS 111
AVG PER REC 15.9
LONGEST REC 47 YDS
REC TD 1

Cook
RUSH ATT 68
RUSH YDS 380
AVG PER RUSH 5.6
LONGEST RUSH 40 YDS
RUSH TD 5

REC 8
REC YDS 76
AVG PER REC 9.5
LONGEST REC 14 YDS
REC TD 1

Yearby quietly had just as good, if not a better a game than Cook. I know there are a lot of guys here who will say Cook had the better game of the two, so I decided to let the numbers tell the story.

Yearby
RUSH ATTS 10
RUSH YDS 34
AVG PER RUSH 3.4
LONGEST RUSH 6 YDS
RUSH TD 0

Cook
RUSH ATT 7
RUSH YDS 92
AVG PER RUSH 13.1
LONGEST RUSH 44 YDS
RUSH TD 2

Advertisement
****ing traitor. Hurts the most watching that ****. No hometown pride.

Who would you rather play for? Folden or Fisher? Jimbo is a douche bag in every sense of the term, but Golden doesn't coach to win. He's a *****. We've seen in throughout his entire tenure at Miami.

And LOL at the faqqots who actually think Yearby is better than Cook. Nevermind the recruiting ranking and every staff member on this site who saw them play in high school claiming Cook was the better back, you dumbasses continue to put yourselves through mental gymnastics with **** like "Yearby's the better pure running back and Cook is the better athlete." GTFO. There's a reason Cook gained the same yardage as Yearby as a senior with half the carries. There's a reason Miami recruited the **** out of him to the point where his grandmother was ****ed they had essentially moved in.

He's better, period.

And to think we had a bunch of losers here defending Golden claiming it was no big deal to lose him. Jump off a cliff you retards.

Cook is the feature back in FSU offense and Yearby is 3rd in Miami's offense, but Yearby is putting up better numbers. Lets not forget that Yearby did not play against VT, he could be over 500 yards by now.

How is Cook the featured back? If you watched last nights game, right now Cook is the better back. Yearby makes people miss, Cook blasts through tackles. His TD run against us last night is all you need for evidence.

Yearby is quietly having just as good if not a better season than Cook. I know there are a lot of guys here who will say Cook is the better of the two, so I decided to let the numbers tell the story.

Yearby
RUSH ATTS 65
RUSH YDS 421
AVG PER RUSH 6.5
LONGEST RUSH 62 YDS
RUSH TD 1

REC 7
REC YDS 111
AVG PER REC 15.9
LONGEST REC 47 YDS
REC TD 1

Cook
RUSH ATT 68
RUSH YDS 380
AVG PER RUSH 5.6
LONGEST RUSH 40 YDS
RUSH TD 5

REC 8
REC YDS 76
AVG PER REC 9.5
LONGEST REC 14 YDS
REC TD 1

Yearby quietly had just as good, if not a better a game than Cook. I know there are a lot of guys here who will say Cook had the better game of the two, so I decided to let the numbers tell the story.

Yearby
RUSH ATTS 10
RUSH YDS 34
AVG PER RUSH 3.4
LONGEST RUSH 6 YDS
RUSH TD 0

Cook
RUSH ATT 7
RUSH YDS 92
AVG PER RUSH 13.1
LONGEST RUSH 44 YDS
RUSH TD 2