Yearby, kid is an absolute baller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yearby SHOULD be the #2 back next year. He's on a different planet than Edwards and Crawford.

I always said the fluidity of his cuts, and the ease which he makes them has always reminded me of Gore. It's so fluid. It's ******* beautiful.

I wasnt really impressed with Yearbys progression from his Soph to Jr year. Thought he had topped out. But he made a HUGE jump from his Jr to Sr year. Kid really improved alot and I am happy he wants to play for the O&G. If he had not gotten injured he would be a 5* across all sites after the year he had. Gonna compliment Duke perfectly. Take some of the load off of him.

I wasnt really impressed with Yearbys progression from his Soph to Jr year. Thought he had topped out. But he made a HUGE jump from his Jr to Sr year. Kid really improved alot and I am happy he wants to play for the O&G. If he had not gotten injured he would be a 5* across all sites after the year he had. Gonna compliment Duke perfectly. Take some of the load off of him.

Agreed. It looks like he improved his top end speed...and like everyone already said, he has the quickest feet I've seen in a long time. He has gone far too underrated by everyone on this site up to this point. I think this thread needs to be where it all ends...and the official Yearby hype train gets rolling! I'm excited he is coming. He will immediately become our #2 back as soon as he gets healthy. He is on another level than the rest of our backs...no disrespect to Crawford or Edwards.

Advertisement
MOAR threads like this! We're too stuck in wanting what we don't have rather than appreciating what we do have. Yearby is fantastic and there should be more topics about him than Cook.

+rep for OP for posting.

I think I snapped my neck on the first 10 seconds of that video. LMAO. WOW.

I need to call a lawyer and sue that kid, he just gave me whip-lash.

Refer your lawyer to the kid trying to cover him as well. Both his ankles are broken. There should be a disclaimer at the beginning of the video, "WARNING". LULZZZ. So glad this kid is a Cane.

WOW - Duke, Yearby, Coley, Lewis/Berrios/Powell, Griffin, and Warlord/Sandland potentially on the field at the same time??? That's the new Oregon right there... Ryan Williams might just be a Heisman candidate!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll take the starter. A mix of McGahee, Portis and Duke. FSU is forever our lil brother

This is the truth.

Yearby made more big plays as a senior and his jump in YPC reflects that. He looks faster, which is important at his size.

Advertisement
Back