Yearby, kid is an absolute baller

Hopefully Powell and Yearby light a fire under Gus' ***. He has good feet and better than average wiggle but needs to lower the pads and initiate contact. Hes a specimen and has time but lets pick it up. One can hope hes a late bloomer.
I mean, not all RB's can have Duke talent and knowledge that quickly. Gus had a struggling year, he'll get better, but this depth I hope starts up all the RB's.

Advertisement
brandon powell is a great talent too. but guys have better vision than cook, he is just an elite athlete. espn has yearby ranked higher. i still want cook but i think its mainly for pr purposes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we had cook commited and yearby were flirting with FSU and UF there would be an equal meltdown.

Advertisement
Kid has elite burst, good balance, and good instincts. Only area cook beats him in is top end speed which is way overrated considering Yearby has good top end speed himself.

Advertisement
this kid is more appreciated by Tennessee fans than ours. both him and yearby are in a different league than dallas and gus.

[video=youtube;4wFVkEena6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wFVkEena6w[/video]

Kid has elite burst, good balance, and good instincts. Only area cook beats him in is top end speed which is way overrated considering Yearby has good top end speed himself.

and size.. but Joe's vision and instincts are the best to come out of dade since Gore

Advertisement
Back