Yearby, kid is an absolute baller

Advertisement
Thank you! Very refreshing to see some people take notice of our recruits, dude will be a beast! The whole class is full of them!

Just amazing to believe that Berrios, Yearby, Coley, Duke are all going to be on the field for us. Its honestly an unbelievable amount of talent that J Coley has recieved since he arrived. Now time to put the pieces together and show how all of those kids can kill the opponent.

Gore vision and feet. Will be a monster here, especially behind Linder, Darling, Gibbons n KC

Advertisement
Best feet since Lache Seastrunk imho
[video=youtube;0Dugmo4_rko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dugmo4_rko[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is Cook really faster than Yearby? I am not talking about the 100 meter dash--I mean on the football field--50 yards in..

Yearby is an incredible talent at RB. Glad he's getting the respect he deserves. Kid has a chance to be a TRULY special player.

Advertisement
yearby is more polished. cook holds the ball loose and in the wrong arm alot. that being said, i woul love them both.

Advertisement
Exactly!! I don't think he's gotten enough credit due to the fact that he's been committed for so long and has stayed quiet throughout the process, unlike Cook. If Yearby was uncommitted, these boards would blow up every time he said/did anything but since he made a decision and stuck by his word, like posters complain that most kids don't, he goes under the radar and doesn't receive nearly the credit he's due!!!

Hopefully Powell and Yearby light a fire under Gus' ***. He has good feet and better than average wiggle but needs to lower the pads and initiate contact. Hes a specimen and has time but lets pick it up. One can hope hes a late bloomer.

they knock him off the field in my opinion. yearby has to get healthy. part of the reason cook might not come here is because he might not think he can beat out yearly. i am dead serious about that too.

shhhh don't say this fans might actually find out we already have a 5 star SFL RB committed instead of b1tching about another one who was never coming here...

Advertisement
Back