Yearby is in....

Does anyone know about what that girl on twitter @miyayo is talking about tomorrow's fuc**ery?

just checked her twitter….and **** she makes some serious effort to not look ugly(wig, green contacts, crazy amounts of makeup and the most over the top duck lip pose yet), but she's still unsuccessful.

Be careful man. I talked **** about her once and some dude, who probably wanted to **** that 32 year old child molester, screen shoted what I said and sent it to her.

Advertisement
Does anyone know about what that girl on twitter @miyayo is talking about tomorrow's fuc**ery?

just checked her twitter….and **** she makes some serious effort to not look ugly(wig, green contacts, crazy amounts of makeup and the most over the top duck lip pose yet), but she's still unsuccessful.

Ask her about her boy Alex Collins

nah, that chick Alex Collins's was ******* with last year was kinda fine

Same chick man.

nah, that chick Alex Collins's was ****ing with last year was kinda fine

Same chick man.

you sure? that GrindtoGlory chick was hot, this one is…...

nah, that chick Alex Collins's was ****ing with last year was kinda fine

Same chick man.

you sure? that GrindtoGlory chick was hot, this one is…...

Yup. Same chick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got to hand it to both kids, they were steadfast with their commitments throughout the process, which we know is really rare for bigitme SoFl athletes. Great additions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Transcripts.

The senior running back committed toMiami before his last season and when he started the week, he expected to be a Hurricane.
“It’s been crazy,” Powell said.
“I planned on going to school Wednesday. I woke up Wednesday morning planning to go to Miami, but they pushed the day back to Friday. Wednesday, that’s whenFlorida offered.”
It was a matter of moments that made the difference.
“It was like right after I got off the phone (with Miami), (Will Muschamp) called, and that was it. He called my head coach and then I talked to him, he told me to come to the school,” Powell said.

from scout

LULZ

Advertisement
Back