Yearby is in....

"At least we can stop sweating that?"

What are you sweating?

Pretty sure you keep telling us that:

1. We can't get them all
2. These kids are being paid to go elsewhere
3. Golden isn't replacing people because he wants to use the schollie reductions now
4. We have a Top 3 class
5. Insert next excuse
6. etc, etc, etc

What are you sweating? I was unaware that anything was possibly going poorly in your world.

7. Transcript issues and lazy personnel at South Florida high schools (Confirmed that it happened with BOTH Darling and Yearby. FAIL #1)8. Academics at South Florida high schools (Causes us to lose kids EVERY year, Gray will likely be a casualty this year. FAIL #2)9. We cooled on him, pushed him out (That's what Pete Aziz pretty much implied (Bethel), so I guess you are laughing at him too. FAIL #3)10. Loaded next year (I have NEVER used that excuse. FAIL #4)11. He isn't that good anyway (Another excuse I dont use, but many others, including Tito and Pete HAVE. FAIL #5)
Got any other stupidities to regale us with today?

So Yearby and Darling aren't going to be part of the class because of transcripts issues? Lol. Fail #1

You're a blame the teachers kind of guy? You also believe our corches have no idea about a kid's academic standing when they offer? Fail #2 & #3

I've already seen you porst multiple times that believe the crappy, 18 y/o reporters on this site is comical. I've also seen the excuse thrown around for Powell. Fail #4 & #5

LOL, nice try to spin your way out of your idiotic statement. Who the **** ever said Yearby and Powell werent going to be part of the class for that reason??? All I ever said was that Powell reportedly had a snag over his transcript, and it was later CONFIRMED that BOTH Yearby and Darling ALSO had hangups over their transcripts. I NEVER claimed that was going to keep Yearby or Darling out. But good effort on trying to build a Strawman that no one has ever claimed. Really, strong work, Id give you one of these if I could.

305.jpg

Advertisement
Lol at the Powell fiasco being about transcripts.

He ****ing smelled Golden trying to leave.

Everything lined up in the end for UF. He had always wanted an offer from them, they got a new O-coordinator and he most likely said "the old one didn't want to offer, but I love your game". And that wouldn't have mattered though, for not the combination of us going all in on Cook and Golden not shooting down all the Penn State talk

Does anyone know about what that girl on twitter @miyayo is talking about tomorrow's fuc**ery?

just checked her twitter….and **** she makes some serious effort to not look ugly(wig, green contacts, crazy amounts of makeup and the most over the top duck lip pose yet), but she's still unsuccessful.

Ask her about her boy Alex Collins

nah, that chick Alex Collins's was ******* with last year was kinda fine

"At least we can stop sweating that?"

What are you sweating?

Pretty sure you keep telling us that:

1. We can't get them all
2. These kids are being paid to go elsewhere
3. Golden isn't replacing people because he wants to use the schollie reductions now
4. We have a Top 3 class
5. Insert next excuse
6. etc, etc, etc

What are you sweating? I was unaware that anything was possibly going poorly in your world.

7. Transcript issues and lazy personnel at South Florida high schools (Confirmed that it happened with BOTH Darling and Yearby. FAIL #1)8. Academics at South Florida high schools (Causes us to lose kids EVERY year, Gray will likely be a casualty this year. FAIL #2)9. We cooled on him, pushed him out (That's what Pete Aziz pretty much implied (Bethel), so I guess you are laughing at him too. FAIL #3)10. Loaded next year (I have NEVER used that excuse. FAIL #4)11. He isn't that good anyway (Another excuse I dont use, but many others, including Tito and Pete HAVE. FAIL #5)

So Yearby and Darling aren't going to be part of the class because of transcripts issues? Lol. Fail #1

You're a blame the teachers kind of guy? You also believe our corches have no idea about a kid's academic standing when they offer? Fail #2 & #3

I've already seen you porst multiple times that believe the crappy, 18 y/o reporters on this site is comical. I've also seen the excuse thrown around for Powell. Fail #4 & #5

LOL, nice try to spin your way out of your idiotic statement. Who the **** ever said Yearby and Powell werent going to be part of the class for that reason??? All I ever said was that Powell reportedly had a snag over his transcript, and it was later CONFIRMED that BOTH Yearby and Darling ALSO had hangups over their transcripts. I NEVER claimed that was going to keep Yearby or Darling out. But good effort on trying to build a Strawman that no one has ever claimed. Really, strong work, Id give you one of these if I could.

305.jpg

Where did I say you did? These are the excuses you use for decommitments, that's why you bringing up Yearby and Darling having their transcripts delayed as proof of something is beyond stupid. You've been trotting out that excuse for Powell every chance you get even though he enrolled at UF the very next day. That's why it's including on your embarrassing list of excuses you make for this staff.

Advertisement
Lol at the Powell fiasco being about transcripts.

He ****ing smelled Golden trying to leave.

Everything lined up in the end for UF. He had always wanted an offer from them, they got a new O-coordinator and he most likely said "the old one didn't want to offer, but I love your game". And that wouldn't have mattered though, for not the combination of us going all in on Cook and Golden not shooting down all the Penn State talk

Tbh, I dont think the Golden **** mattered much in the end because he was one of them excited when he came back and showed no sign that it hurt us when he returned. He just wanted to be at UF

Advertisement

305.jpg

Where did I say you did? These are the excuses you use for decommitments, that's why you bringing up Yearby and Darling having their transcripts delayed as proof of something is beyond stupid. You've been trotting out that excuse for Powell every chance you get even though he enrolled at UF the very next day. That's why it's including on your embarrassing list of excuses you make for this staff.

I NEVER said Powell decommitted because of his Transcript. I speculated that it COULD have been a contributing factor that scared him. I also CITED sources to support that theory, not only supposed "insiders" from CS, but a guy who claims he actually SPOKE to Powell the day he checked in at UF, who stated that Powell HIMSELF said there WAS a hangup over his Transcript with UM admissions.

You and some of the other mouthbreathers, who cant tolerate ANY discussion which doesnt begin and end with "Golden sucks, Golden is stupid, Golden is a fat greaseball liar", REFUSED to accept or even hear of any "transcript" issues and LAUGHED at it. And THEN, I showed you how it was CONFIRMED that BOTH Darling and Yearby ALSO had Transcript holdups at UM, delaying them moving in, because their HS was slow in sending it. THUS VINDICATING what I said from the beginning, which was that there APPEARED to have been some snag with the transcripts, and that "COULD" (Look it up in the Dictionary) have led to Powell panicking, or having second thoughts.

But please, carry on.
th

Honestly without Coley being here it looks like we wouldn't have gotten any of the "Big 3" RB's in SoFla this crootin season. Thank god we have him

305.jpg

I NEVER said Powell decommitted because of his Transcript. I speculated that it COULD have been a contributing factor that scared him. I also CITED sources to support that theory, not only supposed "insiders" from CS, but a guy who claims he actually SPOKE to Powell the day he checked in at UF, who stated that Powell HIMSELF said there WAS a hangup over his Transcript with UM admissions.

You and some of the other mouthbreathers, who cant tolerate ANY discussion which doesnt begin and end with "Golden sucks, Golden is stupid, Golden is a fat greaseball liar", REFUSED to accept or even hear of any "transcript" issues and LAUGHED at it. And THEN, I showed you how it was CONFIRMED that BOTH Darling and Yearby ALSO had Transcript holdups at UM, delaying them moving in, because their HS was slow in sending it. THUS VINDICATING what I said from the beginning, which was that there APPEARED to have been some snag with the transcripts, and that "COULD" (Look it up in the Dictionary) have led to Powell panicking, or having second thoughts.

But please, carry on.

Sure thing hoss. Keep making excuses for the staff.

And I love how you are so sure it was Central that was late in sending the transcripts when, from all reports, Cook started on time.

Advertisement
Honestly without Coley being here it looks like we wouldn't have gotten any of the "Big 3" RB's in SoFla this crootin season. Thank god we have him

That is hard to say. At the end of the day, you never know what "could have" happened. The fact that we locked Yearby up early, Im sure scared SOME RBs away. Would it have been Cook or Sony? Hard to say, but kids that are used to be elite ballers, usually want to go somewhere to be the "featured" back. Its not that common for a program to land TWO elite 4-5 star RBs in the same class. It hasnt happened at UM very often. Had we NOT had Yearby on board, the staff could have sold either Sony or Cook on being the "man" the "featured back" and the "Heir to Duke". Im not saying it would have swayed them (probably not Sony since he is also going to UGA with another highly rated back), but I think it may have attracted some of them much more than it was with Yearby on board.

I read several places, from in the "community" that many of those around Cook were in his head telling him to go to FSU because he would never be the "man" here because of Yearby, that Yearby was tight with Coley and it was going to be Central all over again. I have no idea how much of that is true, but Im sure its the kind of thing that coaches also said to him when trying to lure him away.

Last edited:

305.jpg

But please, carry on.

And I love how you are so sure it was Central that was late in sending the transcripts when, from all reports, Cook started on time.

LOL, who said IM "sure" as to who was late with the transcript. Im telling you what was REPORTED from the KIDS OWN MOUTHS. There was a hang up with UM admissions getting their transcripts from their HS. That was almost a DIRECT QUOTE. Could UM admissions have lied? I suppose. But its clear there WAS some hang up, SOMEWHERE with the **** transcripts. And none of that has ANYTHING to do with making excuses for the staff. What does ANY of it have to do with the staff?

305.jpg

But please, carry on.

LOL, who said IM "sure" as to who was late with the transcript. Im telling you what was REPORTED from the KIDS OWN MOUTHS. There was a hang up with UM admissions getting their transcripts from their HS. That was almost a DIRECT QUOTE. Could UM admissions have lied? I suppose. But its clear there WAS some hang up, SOMEWHERE with the **** transcripts. And none of that has ANYTHING to do with making excuses for the staff. What does ANY of it have to do with the staff?

I could see how you would think that losing recruits has nothing to do with our staff.

Carry on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back