Yearby is in....

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
Confirmed by CS, and CT.

At least we can stop sweating that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
248.gif

Not USF but the transcript thing and the delays in moving in. After the Powell fiasco, have to admit that even I was sweating this a bit. This is the jewel of the RB class right here. Somehow losing this kid would be a real catastrophe.

Advertisement
"At least we can stop sweating that?"

What are you sweating?

Pretty sure you keep telling us that:

1. We can't get them all
2. These kids are being paid to go elsewhere
3. Golden isn't replacing people because he wants to use the schollie reductions now
4. We have a Top 3 class
5. Insert next excuse
6. etc, etc, etc

What are you sweating? I was unaware that anything was possibly going poorly in your world.

What are you sweating?

1. We can't get them all
3. Golden isn't replacing people because he wants to use the schollie reductions now
4. We have a Top 3 class
5. Insert next excuse
6. etc, etc, etc

What are you sweating? I was unaware that anything was possibly going poorly in your world.

7. Transcript issues and lazy personnel at South Florida high schools
8. Academics at South Florida high schools
9. We cooled on him, pushed him out
10. Loaded next year
11. He isn't that good anyway

Advertisement
ps... i was mildly concerned about a paperwork issue that would keep Yearby from getting in... so I in fact, have "at least stopped sweating that"

Need that kid healthy. He needs to have a duke like role from his freshman campaign as far as touches go. Atleast 100 touches in the pass/run game in 2014

What are you sweating?

1. We can't get them all
4. We have a Top 3 class
5. Insert next excuse
6. etc, etc, etc

7. Transcript issues and lazy personnel at South Florida high schools (Confirmed that it happened with BOTH Darling and Yearby. FAIL #1)8. Academics at South Florida high schools (Causes us to lose kids EVERY year, Gray will likely be a casualty this year. FAIL #2)9. We cooled on him, pushed him out (That's what Pete Aziz pretty much implied (Bethel), so I guess you are laughing at him too. FAIL #3)10. Loaded next year (I have NEVER used that excuse. FAIL #4)11. He isn't that good anyway (Another excuse I dont use, but many others, including Tito and Pete HAVE. FAIL #5)
Got any other stupidities to regale us with today?

Does anyone know about what that girl on twitter @miyayo is talking about tomorrow's fuc**ery?

just checked her twitter….and **** she makes some serious effort to not look ugly(wig, green contacts, crazy amounts of makeup and the most over the top duck lip pose yet), but she's still unsuccessful.

Advertisement
Does anyone know about what that girl on twitter @miyayo is talking about tomorrow's fuc**ery?

just checked her twitter….and **** she makes some serious effort to not look ugly(wig, green contacts, crazy amounts of makeup and the most over the top duck lip pose yet), but she's still unsuccessful.

She is so ugly to me.... She follow all of the recruits and be talking to them 😂😂😂... ✋...

Advertisement
Lol at the Powell fiasco being about transcripts.

He ******* smelled Golden trying to leave.

What are you sweating?

1. We can't get them all
4. We have a Top 3 class
5. Insert next excuse
6. etc, etc, etc

7. Transcript issues and lazy personnel at South Florida high schools (Confirmed that it happened with BOTH Darling and Yearby. FAIL #1)8. Academics at South Florida high schools (Causes us to lose kids EVERY year, Gray will likely be a casualty this year. FAIL #2)9. We cooled on him, pushed him out (That's what Pete Aziz pretty much implied (Bethel), so I guess you are laughing at him too. FAIL #3)10. Loaded next year (I have NEVER used that excuse. FAIL #4)11. He isn't that good anyway (Another excuse I dont use, but many others, including Tito and Pete HAVE. FAIL #5)
Got any other stupidities to regale us with today?

So Yearby and Darling aren't going to be part of the class because of transcripts issues? That's the excuse you threw out for Powell. Lol. Fail #1

You're a blame the teachers kind of guy? You also believe our corches have no idea about a kid's academic standing when they offer? Fail #2 & #3

I've already seen you porst multiple times that believing the crappy, 18 y/o reporters on this site is comical. I've also seen the excuse thrown around for Powell. Fail #4.

You've also started the grasping at straws thread, the Sony is now a millionaire and the class is trending down because of the NCAA threads. Fail # SHUT THE **** UP.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back