Yearby and Walton

Advertisement
Yearby and Walton are two solid backs, but neither would start here when "Miami is Miami."

Man, you guys are a tough crowd. 5 months before fall and everyone's worried about what a kid's gut looks like?? Hope he busts out for 1,000+ and bolts for the NFL on all you fools

You do know If Yearby does have another 1000+ and bolts,some here would be happy. sad but true...

yea because the NFL loves 5'7 215 RB's that run 4.8 40's

Once again, over-exaggerating everything. He is 5-9 209, running a 4.6 lol... You have all your stats wrong

Bruh you really think Yearby runs a 4.6?

Advertisement
From what I understand, Yearby actually is big boned, he is not fat. TIFWIW.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vaQlsaUYBJw[/video]

Absolutely plays like a beast against Ark St and FAMU, folds against FSU and UVA.

Yearby went for 33 yards on 15 carries against FSU with a "long" of 6 yards. Most backs put up the majority of their yards against lesser opponents.

Chise??? Come on! We talkin Gus Edwards here. U know better than anyone this guy folds against power 5 competition. At least Yearby had good games against Power 5 schools as well.

You are all beyond stupid...like its incredible just how stupid...yearby is a complete rock...he is not fat what so ever...like even remotely...seen plenty shirtless videos of him working cone drills this off season...hes str8t muscle...he has never had great top end speed...he still has elite feet and he looked **** good to me on those videos working his cutting drills...those pics are misleading...if he needs to lose "weight" then you mean muscle.

Advertisement
Man, you guys are a tough crowd. 5 months before fall and everyone's worried about what a kid's gut looks like?? Hope he busts out for 1,000+ and bolts for the NFL on all you fools

You do know If Yearby does have another 1000+ and bolts,some here would be happy. sad but true...

yea because the NFL loves 5'7 215 RB's that run 4.8 40's

Once again, over-exaggerating everything. He is 5-9 209, running a 4.6 lol... You have all your stats wrong

Bruh you really think Yearby runs a 4.6?

High 4.6

You are all beyond stupid...like its incredible just how stupid...yearby is a complete rock...he is not fat what so ever...like even remotely...seen plenty shirtless videos of him working cone drills this off season...hes str8t muscle...he has never had great top end speed...he still has elite feet and he looked **** good to me on those videos working his cutting drills...those pics are misleading...if he needs to lose "weight" then you mean muscle.
Best of luck this season Joe

Yearby rushed for over 1,000 yrds with a bad line, an average back couldn't do that. As a true freshman he took 86 carries from a stud RB for 500 plus yards and left the rest for the average backs. He is a great back.

No body on this roster can cut like Juice:

"They caint stop Gods work" by Joe (Juice) Yearby.

[video=youtube;Fam3ZeNU_as]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fam3ZeNU_as[/video]

Alex Gall, mane, Alex Gall...

Advertisement
Yearby rushed for over 1,000 yrds with a bad line, an average back couldn't do that. As a true freshman he took 86 carries from a stud RB for 500 plus yards and left the rest for the average backs. He is a great back.

No body on this roster can cut like Juice:

"They caint stop Gods work" by Joe (Juice) Yearby.

[video=youtube;Fam3ZeNU_as]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fam3ZeNU_as[/video]

Alex Gall, mane, Alex Gall...

With the 17th pick of the 3rd round of the NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select, Alex Gall :sneakiness:

If he was fat don't think coach Ritch would have gotten on him already? Let me put it like this it's a picture I been to a couple of practices he is not fat yes he gotten bigger but it's more muscle then fat if I'm him I'll work on my speed and

Yearby and Walton are two solid backs, but neither would start here when "Miami is Miami."

If this is true, what "MIAMI" team they couldn't play on? And if they couldn't make it then what other RB on this roster do you think would have played on that team?

Last edited:
Advertisement

If this is true, what "MIAMI" team they couldn't play on? And if they couldn't make it then what other RB on this roster do you think would have played on that team?

You have difficulty reading. I said they wouldn't start at Miami when we are good, not that they couldn't play. There are very few skill players on this team that would play here when we are right.

Gray should move to WR or S and redshirt. He may end up a great athlete without a natural position, another Jason Geathers.

You have difficulty reading. I said they wouldn't start at Miami when we are good, not that they couldn't play. There are very few skill players on this team that would play here when we are right.

No, I read very well. The point in me asking this question as it relates to your statement is to point out that it is relative to the time and recruiting period. With the statement you made, one can go back for years and say this skill guy or that skill guy couldn't start over this one or that one. Basically, it means absolutely nothing in regards to whether these guys can play at this level. Because basically you are saying they are good but they don't belong here. That's crazy when you look at the recruiting behind Yearby and Walton.

Last edited:

No, I read very well. The point in me asking this question as it relates to your statement is to point out that it is relative to the time and recruiting period. With the statement you made, one can go back for years and say this skill guy or that skill guy couldn't start over this one or that one. Basically, it means absolutely nothing in regards to whether these guys can play at this level. Because basically you are saying they are good but they don't belong here. That's crazy when you look at the recruiting behind Yearby and Walton.

I'm not saying they don't belong here. I'm saying they shouldn't be starters here.

Advertisement
Back