Yearby and Walton

You are all beyond stupid...like its incredible just how stupid...yearby is a complete rock...he is not fat what so ever...like even remotely...seen plenty shirtless videos of him working cone drills this off season...hes str8t muscle...he has never had great top end speed...he still has elite feet and he looked **** good to me on those videos working his cutting drills...those pics are misleading...if he needs to lose "weight" then you mean muscle.
Lulz.

Advertisement
Yearby and Walton are two solid backs, but neither would start here when "Miami is Miami."

If this is true, what "MIAMI" team they couldn't play on? And if they couldn't make it then what other RB on this roster do you think would have played on that team?

You have difficulty reading. I said they wouldn't start at Miami when we are good, not that they couldn't play. There are very few skill players on this team that would play here when we are right.

Agree with this them boys wouldnt get burn

You are all beyond stupid...like its incredible just how stupid...yearby is a complete rock...he is not fat what so ever...like even remotely...seen plenty shirtless videos of him working cone drills this off season...hes str8t muscle...he has never had great top end speed...he still has elite feet and he looked **** good to me on those videos working his cutting drills...those pics are misleading...if he needs to lose "weight" then you mean muscle.

You got big, thick ab muscles, Joe.

Advertisement
Back