Yearby and Walton

HurricaneU

American Patriot
Is it just me or is Joe looking a little soft in the middle while Walton looks rocked up...

CdnA3QeWEAEVBQv.jpg

Advertisement
Yearby just has that golden belly on him, he will probably lean out a little and trim the belly fat and gain the weight the right way (Said he wanted to be at 212 before season).

IMHO at the end of the day I still think Gus is the number one option at tailback this year.

Is it just me or is Joe looking a little soft in the middle while Walton looks rocked up...

CdnA3QeWEAEVBQv.jpg

Walton's arms are bigger, not sure how that translates to running the ball better but he looks bigger.

Yearby needs to lose 10 pounds.

Yearby is fat. That's two pics now. Can't just be the angle or his posture

Pretty unacceptable for a junior

Advertisement
Hey guys, I'm genuinely trying to understand the talk about Gus potentially being the #1 back? What do you guys see in him.

I feel comfortable about Yearby and Walton as 1 and 2... the concern is the o-line. I know we went from having Duke and Lamar but these 2 are no slouches either.

Yearby just has that golden belly on him, he will probably lean out a little and trim the belly fat and gain the weight the right way (Said he wanted to be at 212 before season).

IMHO at the end of the day I still think Gus is the number one option at tailback this year.

There won't be a true number #1 . Word is right now is they are going to rotate all 3 backs so it will be by committee.

Yearby said he thinks they are going to alternate series. Don't know how they are doing it but all 3 will play.

Yearby looks like he caught Prader Willi syndrome. Might have to put a padlock on his refrigerator. He's got no business being that fat. He's gonna be slower than a ****** trying to do algebra.

Advertisement
Hey guys, I'm genuinely trying to understand the talk about Gus potentially being the #1 back? What do you guys see in him.

I feel comfortable about Yearby and Walton as 1 and 2... the concern is the o-line. I know we went from having Duke and Lamar but these 2 are no slouches either.

Maybe the talk stems from Yearby looking like a beach ball and running a 6.43 forty and Walton bumbling his way to 3.5 yards per carry last year. It ain't like Barry Sanders and Adrian Peterson are in front of Gus.

There won't be a true number #1 . Word is right now is they are going to rotate all 3 backs so it will be by committee.

Yearby said he thinks they are going to alternate series. Don't know how they are doing it but all 3 will play.
Might be a scenario where whoever has the hot hand will get the bulk of the carries. It's not going to matter who's running it though if the offensive line doesn't come together in a hurry.

Didnt Thomas Brown say in an interview after he was hired that he only uses 2 RBs? And thats it. They have a history of it at UGA..(Crowell/Gurley, Marshall/Gurley, Gurley/Sony, Gurley,Chubb, Chubb/Sony)...

Coach Brown said he is intent on playing 2 RBs. So I doubt we'll see a 3 man rotation during the season.

Advertisement
Yearby gonna be as slow as Gage Batton or whatever the **** his name is

Gonna be Walton and Gus as the two RBs at this rate

this gus stuff gets crazy the guy is soft

Advertisement
if he was out of shape, don't you think year by and the coaches know it and will address it? I mean the kid has been in shape his whole life. I refuse to believe he is out of shape or will remain out of shape, given that he can be a starter.

Coach Brown said he is intent on playing 2 RBs. So I doubt we'll see a 3 man rotation during the season.

They used 3 at uga. Gurley and chubb got majority of the carries and sony caught passes out the backfield and flexed out at wr at times.

Advertisement
Back