Year 3

You sunshine pumpers are like fu@kin' bacteria, every cotdamm year its "we better go no worst then 10-2 with this pussfied schedule" then to proceed to 7-6, 6-7 and 8-3.

And thanks for that Michigan St Op-Ed cause nothing says CIS kiss of death like "Man that team sucked last year we're gonna beat the brakes off them" then proceed to getting out *** whipped by that team
So basically you proved my point on having an agenda and not really researching before opening your trap. Cool

Advertisement
So basically you proved my point on having an agenda and not really researching before opening your trap. Cool
So based on your logic…. last years Michigan St team is this years dumpster fire Lol Manny has already proven that he will lose to a multiple dumpster fires every year.

You remove King from last year canes team and manny would have been fired…. He is no better than Tucker as a HC and is average at best vs a offense with pulse as a DC

Last edited:
So based on your logic…. last years Michigan St team is this dumpster fire Lol Manny has already proven that he will lose to a multiple dumpster fires every year.

You remove King from last year canes team and manny would have been fired…. He is no better than Tucker as a HC and is average at best vs a offense with pulse as a DC

Keep telling the truth, man. They may hate you, but they need you. Slurpers can't slurp without constantly shouting down and maligning realists, then patting themselves on the back for being "real fans".
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Keep telling the truth, man. They may hate you, but they need you. Slurpers can't slurp without constantly shouting down and maligning realists, then patting themselves on the back for being "real fans".
tenor.gif

Keep telling “The truth”

So based on your logic…. last years Michigan St team is this dumpster fire Lol Manny has already proven that he will lose to a multiple dumpster fires every year.

you remove burrows from LSU they lose 3 games that year

easy game to play

you remove burrows from LSU they lose 3 games that year

easy game to play

In the Hall of Fame of stupid arguments, the "if you remove player X then the team would have sucked and that proves the coach isn't good" has a bronze bust right at the front entrance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Past performance is not an indicator of future results. So many variables have changed.

This is a thing that people say (especially in investments, so as not to get sued) and it's not remotely true.

Past performance does not guarantee future results. Unless you're operating in a completely random environment (coin flips, etc), past performance is an extremely strong indicator of future results.

Advertisement
Great post.

I think the only part you are missing, and what so many who are concerned about the program are thinking, is that Manny can't be that CEO and be the DC/HC at the same time. If he had been able to go out and hire either a proven DC or whatever the equivalent of Lashlee is on the defensive side of the ball, there would be a lot less reason for concern.

There are many who want to pretend that Manny can be a first time head coach and an elite DC at the same time. "Baker fired, Manny is DC, problem solved, team is improved" - that seems to be the logic. There are at minimum a lot of holes in that logic, including whether Manny is even an elite DC when all he is doing is being DC.

But you're right, man. Manny has some positives that he can bring to the program. The question is, especially as a first time HC, will he simply make too many mistakes and misjudgments (much like Mark Richt could have been a great CEO if he hadn't been so insistent on employing his son and running the offense).

At the end of the day, you either win the games or you don't. I really hope we win lots of games and Manny succeeds. I also really hope that if that doesn't happen, he and Blake are promptly fired and we stop repeating the same mistakes over and over again expecting different results.

Have you considered you may be missing the fact that upgrades to the staff means more salaries paid out, meaning less to pay a top-notch DC? I don't think it's tenable over the long term either but I think this move was more a ramification of bringing in TRob/Simpson/Shoop, which are major upgrades over the previous staff.

Manny just better not get any kind of ridiculous extension no matter how the season goes. If the season goes AS IT SHOULD, then great. It means he's had one season out of three where he met expectations and won with the best team we've had in years.

I just get the feeling blake james is itching to extend Manny so nobody wants to pay a buyout to clean house if Manny implodes without King, Lashlee (he'd likely be a HC if things go well) and a quite a few others.

How did the team not meet expectations last year with a brand new offense that got four days to install? The bowl game was 50/50 and we should have won if the tipped pass INT was called correctly. Meaning the only real losses on the schedule were to Clemson and UNC. I'd say for a second year head coach, and considering where Miami has been for years now, with a DISASTROUS offense and empty QB room, last year met expectations.

This is a thing that people say (especially in investments, so as not to get sued) and it's not remotely true.

Past performance does not guarantee future results. Unless you're operating in a completely random environment (coin flips, etc), past performance is an extremely strong indicator of future results.
I'm talking about comparing today's team with the past and point out that many of the variables have changed. There is absolutely no comparison to be made with anything before 2016. The staff and players have completely turned over since then.

Wrong you remove the New Orleans saint QB/OC coach and LSU looks human

It’s all about coaching and Manny is the problem

Coaching. LMFAO. You say the dumbest **** I've ever heard on here, you think you sound cool, and you don't. Maybe take a minute to stop smelling your own farts.

It's all about money. Take a look at all the schools that have won a ring in the last 20 years. Remove us (as the least recent champion) and they all have one very important aspect in common.

Saban is not the greatest coach in the world. He has an army of qualified analysts, piles of cash for facilities, gets anything he wants from the university and has all the bag men in the world. If he loses a coordinator, he has the money to replace him with another one just as good.

College football is not the same sport it was 20 years ago.

Advertisement
Back