Year 1 expectations for Butch and his staff

Advertisement
Y'all lunching, he has to recruit and develop a line on both sides of the ball first. Change the entire S&C program, and worry about depth from people leaving early. I think we take a step back in year 1, and dont see the real fruit until year 3.

SMH

This isn't some major rebuild. This team with a horrible coach half the year, an interim the other, and the worst pair of coordinators in the country won 8 games. They have a stud junior QB and a lot of talent on defense.

Expectations should be 9+

ACC championship or bust.

And he is gonna have plenty of time to rebuild the recruiting class now.

Advertisement
If he doesn't win the Coastal in year 1 he'll be a total failure.

Nah, bro. The culture in the program has to be changed. The inevitable 2016 loss to GT in Atlanta will be the fault of all the soft guys on D that Golden recruited.

The cult is getting their excuses ready as we speak. Dwinstitties has been pounding the Butch drum almost as hard as Archer, and he's already making excuses why we shouldn't win the Coastal next year.

More Aggression on every side of the ball.

Let players play fast not scared.

If those things happen, the rest will take care of itself.

Advertisement
If he doesn't win the Coastal in year 1 he'll be a total failure.

Nah, bro. The culture in the program has to be changed. The inevitable 2016 loss to GT in Atlanta will be the fault of all the soft guys on D that Golden recruited.

The cult is getting their excuses ready as we speak. Dwinstitties has been pounding the Butch drum almost as hard as Archer, and he's already making excuses why we shouldn't win the Coastal next year.

I been said this roster is *** dont get it fked up. U mad as **** so u like a lil female wit ur legs open gettin thrashed. Calm down like nikka we rooting fo da same team lol.........and everyone has an opinion period and this roster most these players wouldnt even be on a butch team.

U guys think the roster is great me and what my eyes see is a slow *** roster. Are these miami recievers? Coley thats it. Are these miami OL 0....is this a miami backfield with speed? 0
R these miami linebackers beside grace? Are these miami db running 4.7's? Is this a miami dl with weak *** dts?

This my opinion it would take awhile the only one who would win instantly with a dt qb was chip but he wouldnt win a title cuz he cant coach d. So im not expecting anytjing till a roster overhaul.

Advertisement
He should win the Coastal with this team.

I can't expect him to win the conference, as I think the OL, WR, and RB leave a lot to be desired. They aren't ready for Clemson or FSU. We desperately need to hold on to this recruiting class and for him to work his evaluation magic and grab some gems down the stretch.

Next year at RB we return Yearby and Walton, get Gus back, add Homer, and maybe Gray gets a carry. Not a bad RB core. The OL will absolutely be better. Not saying great, but it will improve. WR I'm really not sure but we got some croots, cager has some talent, maybe coley will stay, and Njoku will probably be the main target.

Miami will never struggle bc of the RB and WRs, we always have talent there. Butch should win 10 at least. This team has more talent than anyone gives it credit for. Golden was not bad at finding future NFL players, god**** Armbrister is getting snaps rt now for the Jags. Just the worst in game coach I've ever seen.

I give every coach time just like i did coker shannon and golden, it depends what there doing on the trail and thats where the warning signs come in. If butch ***s up on the trail i be the first to get at him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back