Year 1 expectations for Butch and his staff

Advertisement
Team is proven they have the talent to win 10 games (FSU and Cincy could've easily been won).

I say the bar is set an ACC Championship.

Advertisement
Add in a top 5 recruiting class. If he's half the coach people have built him up to be, he should have no problem. And I will be the first to get a banner going when he doesn't.

Are we really so sure that we are creating threads like this?

You know I am a BBB cult member, but it's not a done deal yet.

Completely agree.. Especially since FSU will be down and no Clemson

Why is FSU expected to be down? I've read otherwise. And if so, Clemson would repeat in the Atlantic. Winning the Coastal means a rematch post 58-0. The returning players would probably want to hug Clemson rather than shake hands.

Advertisement
Completely agree.. Especially since FSU will be down and no Clemson

FSU won't be down, but they will be breaking in a QB by the name of Francios. Their OL will be better and they obviously have Cook plus their WR's.

My expectations will be zero. It's going to be much the same, but I hope to be wrong

Advertisement
I am all for a comprehensive search, and finding the best candidate for the job. But if Butch is indeed coming back, I can get behind that 100%.

Here's hoping him lifting the crystal trophy is the final scene of "The U: Part 3."

Depends on who goes transfer/NFL but nothing less than 9... I expect 10-12.......why not set the bar high!!!

Advertisement
Below AVG OL, 1 very good WR (that gets hurt a ton), avg and no depth at LB and a secondary that will be very young - same record as this year

Advertisement
Back