Yea we don't need McFadden

Despite my thoughts on him not being a corner. A safety at the next level.

The athleticism and the ability is all there. Even if he is a tad overrated. He was a take, idk why they passed.

Geo he is going to struggle at safety.. I played DB at Hampton started 3 years in a row. Size is great and yeah he's doing this in a high school setting. Let a good OC get a hold of his film.. Sorry his hips are stiff. I know I'm not well liked on this board and I don't care, but I know the DB position.

I kind of agree with this but on a stacked team he will shine even though i feel he is a lil raw and overrated

Why we are not on ever y top rated kid is absurd ... Like we can't take a position as though we have made it
Miami has zero place to be prideful we need am infusion of talent recruit him and find a place for him on this 6-7 team

Advertisement
a you guys act like McFadden was coming to Miami anyways this kid was all Nole from the jump, just wanted the staff to stroke his ego im glad we didn't waste our time, and ima go out on the limb and say we don't land nobody from there school next year unless butch becomes our coach.

Despite my thoughts on him not being a corner. A safety at the next level.

The athleticism and the ability is all there. Even if he is a tad overrated. He was a take, idk why they passed.

Geo he is going to struggle at safety.. I played DB at Hampton started 3 years in a row. Size is great and yeah he's doing this in a high school setting. Let a good OC get a hold of his film.. Sorry his hips are stiff. I know I'm not well liked on this board and I don't care, but I know the DB position.

you also know the deep throat position

that was a great comeback white boy. Now deep stroke yes I do know that!

Interesting observation about his hips. Thanks for the insight, ignore the jerks. I appreciate your analysis, you know DB position better than I ever could. Thanks.
analysis? what the **** are you talking about. he didn't give any ******* analysis. All he said is hips were stiff. He provided no evidence of his hips being stiff, he offered no insight into what it means to have stiff hips and how that might impact his play at the next level, he provided no insight how his hips would prevent him from playing safety. he provided nothing but typical internet mr. know-it-all bull****.....

all he did is the typical "derp he has stiff hips because that is what i am supposed to say about DB prospect not signing with my school of choice"

don't make it easy for idiots by patting them on the back for providing absolutely nothing. Please tell me what you actually learned from the "analysis" that you thanked him for. That he has stiff hips? Do you know that for a fact? do you know how to identify it? do you know what it means? what?

Last edited:
Must be an fsu honk corching that Heritage team. We need more Canes coaching these local HS teams so Folden at least has a fighting chance.

Advertisement
At first when I evaluated McFadden his junior year, his film was horrible, and I didnt see why college coaches liked him at the CB position, his film was all Punt and KO returns. Guys like Tyrek Cole was far better than him. Now I understand why scouts like him so much. His stiffness, aggression, back pedal, and running formation are all things that a good college coach will work with him on and get him right. From what Ive seen from him this year, I would say he has the most potential out of any DB. He has always had size in speed but once he's coached up on the minor DB things and thinks like one, he will be dangerous.

Interesting observation about his hips. Thanks for the insight, ignore the jerks. I appreciate your analysis, you know DB position better than I ever could. Thanks.
analysis? what the **** are you talking about. he didn't give any ****ing analysis. All he said is hips were stiff. He provided no evidence of his hips being stiff, he offered no insight into what it means to have stiff hips and how that might impact his play at the next level, he provided no insight how his hips would prevent him from playing safety. he provided nothing but typical internet mr. know-it-all bull****.....

all he did is the typical "derp he has stiff hips because that is what i am supposed to say about DB prospect not signing with my school of choice"

don't make it easy for idiots by patting them on the back for providing absolutely nothing. Please tell me what you actually learned from the "analysis" that you thanked him for. That he has stiff hips? Do you know that for a fact? do you know how to identify it? do you know what it means? what?

What do you know lame gator?
I know when a receiver breaks a 3-4 yard cushion its' time to turn and run with him. I know that he will be prone to double moves,because like Patrick Peterson he will rely more on athleticism than on technique( I know this because I had to have technique because I wasn't some world class athlete).

But yes he will need to work on turning and burning. A strong route runner will loose him at the top of his route. If he's playing back on his heels.

Seems like we have a few people on here who think he knows more than all the recruiting experts, Fisher (FSU), Pruitt (UGA), Saban/Smart (Bama), all of the scouts. We have Golden and a few on here who must be the experts, and this is despite him being 1 of the most impressive CB's at the all star game.

Advertisement
Seems like we have a few people on here who think he knows more than all the recruiting experts, Fisher (FSU), Pruitt (UGA), Saban/Smart (Bama), all of the scouts. We have Golden and a few on here who must be the experts, and this is despite him being 1 of the most impressive CB's at the all star game.

So let's see what happens.. I don't mind being wrong.. It's my opinion and what!!!!

You act like those guys thoroughly evaluated McFadden. Those guys come down here, watch his highlight tape, meet him in person and offer. Bam. Just like that.

To see McFadden's flaws you have to watch game tape. His highlight tape isn't even impressive IMO.

However, most college coaches will look at his frame and his above average athletic ability and offer him based on potential alone. All college coaches think they can make something out of nothing.

I will say this though, he could be a good Cover-3 Corner like Sherman.

Last edited:

analysis? what the **** are you talking about. he didn't give any ******* analysis. All he said is hips were stiff. He provided no evidence of his hips being stiff, he offered no insight into what it means to have stiff hips and how that might impact his play at the next level, he provided no insight how his hips would prevent him from playing safety. he provided nothing but typical internet mr. know-it-all bull****.....

Tork u don't know what you're talking about bro. I break down HS game film bro with Cobbler Fridge Laz after 2 bistec de pollo extra onions bro. McFadden has stiff hips bro don't let his HS stats and domination at the ARMY game fool you. He sucks bro we did good in passing on him.

Advertisement
I'd be very surprised if those guys didn't evaluate his film.

I've sent several kids off to D-1 programs out of state. They don't evaluate game film.

The CB we have playing at UCLA...they looked at the first 3 plays of his highlights...met him in person and offered.

This ain't the 80's. It doesn't work like you think it does.

I'm not sure we shouldn't still offer...

But I've watched his game film and seen him cover 1-on-1 at camps. He's had his fair share of struggles. More struggle than you'd expect from a 5-star "top" Corner.

Last year he wasn't even the best CB on his team and this year he might not even be a top-5 Corner in his county. (yet he's still the highest ranked)

I'd be very surprised if those guys didn't evaluate his film.

I've sent several kids off to D-1 programs out of state. They don't evaluate game film.

The CB we have playing at UCLA...they looked at the first 3 plays of his highlights...met him in person and offered.

This ain't the 80's. It doesn't work like you think it does.

You must be talking about Fabian Moreau.

Advertisement

analysis? what the **** are you talking about. he didn't give any ****ing analysis. All he said is hips were stiff. He provided no evidence of his hips being stiff, he offered no insight into what it means to have stiff hips and how that might impact his play at the next level, he provided no insight how his hips would prevent him from playing safety. he provided nothing but typical internet mr. know-it-all bull****.....

I know when a receiver breaks a 3-4 yard cushion its' time to turn and run with him. I know that he will be prone to double moves,because like Patrick Peterson he will rely more on athleticism than on technique( I know this because I had to have technique because I wasn't some world class athlete).

But yes he will need to work on turning and burning. A strong route runner will loose him at the top of his route. If he's playing back on his heels.

there you go. Now you provided something useful. I don't know if it is accurate or not but that wasnt my point. Now you actually provided some level of analysis. Well done.

there you go. Now you provided something useful. I don't know if it is accurate or not but that wasnt my point. Now you actually provided some level of analysis. Well done.

The analysis: reminds me of Patrick Peterson so he's not that good a corner.

I get that right?

Wait, how can you KNOW he will use athleticism and not technique in the future? that's stupid to pretend that just because he relied on superior athleticism in high school that you know he will continue to due so in college.

Advertisement
Back