Yea we don't need McFadden

American Heritage has mike ****ing Rumph coaching the team in our own backyard and the only kid we've landed there, despite them pumping almost 20 kids into high D-1 since Goldens been here is Walter ****ing Tucker, who's about to transfer to Alabama!

FIFY

Advertisement
Not a big fan Tmac. He looks the part but that stiffness is going to limit him. Would still like to have him but he's no Jalen Ramsey. Besides, we already got one of him in Ryan Mayes if u ask me.

About the whole mike rumph thing with heritage, i was on here saying theres something up with that school but having seen some games and how the kids acted on the sidelines to their coaches and having asked some players and coaches i know that have played against them there is a big diva mentality in that school, was at the heritage vs STA game and sat on the heritage side and saw gibson b¡tching at a coach but nothing about play straight up distespecting him, i know a kid that went there and he told me its like a college school and the players have this i can do whatever i want mentality there, mike rumph isnt pushing them anywhere and we arent messing up with that school because we have coley our best recruiter mind you recruiting most of those kids, i think its more of the culture there

*Not making excuses for the staff, they still need to go, just giving some insight from what i have seen and heard

Advertisement
About the whole mike rumph thing with heritage, i was on here saying theres something up with that school but having seen some games and how the kids acted on the sidelines to their coaches and having asked some players and coaches i know that have played against them there is a big diva mentality in that school, was at the heritage vs STA game and sat on the heritage side and saw gibson b¡tching at a coach but nothing about play straight up distespecting him, i know a kid that went there and he told me its like a college school and the players have this i can do whatever i want mentality there, mike rumph isnt pushing them anywhere and we arent messing up with that school because we have coley our best recruiter mind you recruiting most of those kids, i think its more of the culture there

*Not making excuses for the staff, they still need to go, just giving some insight from what i have seen and heard

Oh, so those kids arent signing with other teams? Or are they only going to one school who has the exact same culture?

Other coaches and schools are getting it done, somehow, some way.

No diva mentality at that school. Those kids work. Coley isnt the recruiter for that school. It is Brennan Carroll. Miami doesnt recruit that school as hard as they should. Maybe 4 visits in a calender year.

No diva mentality at that school. Those kids work. Coley isnt the recruiter for that school. It is Brennan Carroll. Miami doesnt recruit that school as hard as they should. Maybe 4 visits in a calender year.

Coley was gibsons main recruiter, and i have seen him first hand disrespecting coaches in the middle of games, im not saying they dont work hard just going by what ive been told by other players and what i have seen, not sure about the visiting or lack there of

Oh, so those kids arent signing with other teams? Or are they only going to one school who has the exact same culture?

Well we were recruiting gibson and sony since the 8th grade, its not lack of trying or anything, im not saying thats the reason with us not getting them, just stating what i have seen and heard, i also heard rumph does try to steer his kids here and they aint listening to him so that might be a indication to something

Advertisement

Well we were recruiting gibson and sony since the 8th grade, its not lack of trying or anything, im not saying thats the reason with us not getting them, just stating what i have seen and heard, i also heard rumph does try to steer his kids here and they aint listening to him so that might be a indication to something

I agree it is an indication of something. These kids get more insight as to what is actually going on in a program than we can ever get on a website. If you all hear some of the things happening a lot more of you would sound like blackvern.

There's definitely a couple of bad Pook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a Phaggots on that team.

Despite my thoughts on him not being a corner. A safety at the next level.

The athleticism and the ability is all there. Even if he is a tad overrated. He was a take, idk why they passed.

Geo he is going to struggle at safety.. I played DB at Hampton started 3 years in a row. Size is great and yeah he's doing this in a high school setting. Let a good OC get a hold of his film.. Sorry his hips are stiff. I know I'm not well liked on this board and I don't care, but I know the DB position.

I kind of agree with this but on a stacked team he will shine even though i feel he is a lil raw and overrated

Advertisement

I agree it is an indication of something. These kids get more insight as to what is actually going on in a program than we can ever get on a website. If you all hear some of the things happening a lot more of you would sound like blackvern.

I meant it goes back to what i said about the mentality, but what your saying is true too, but every program has those rumors not just ours

There's definitely a couple of bad Pook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a PhaggotPook187 is a Phaggots on that team.

:roll-canes3::roll-canes3::roll-canes3:
:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

The athleticism and the ability is all there. Even if he is a tad overrated. He was a take, idk why they passed.

Because you don't know jack ****

Advertisement
Lol at trying to shlt on Heritage and their kids.

The "everyone's fault but Al's" campaign continues.

Lol at kids being overrated or AG not liking them as Urban and Jimbo laugh in our face to take them

Geo he is going to struggle at safety.. I played DB at Hampton started 3 years in a row. Size is great and yeah he's doing this in a high school setting. Let a good OC get a hold of his film.. Sorry his hips are stiff. I know I'm not well liked on this board and I don't care, but I know the DB position.

you also know the deep throat position

that was a great comeback white boy. Now deep stroke yes I do know that!

Interesting observation about his hips. Thanks for the insight, ignore the jerks. I appreciate your analysis, you know DB position better than I ever could. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back