Yea we don't need McFadden

Advertisement
cry me a river oh! cry me a river oh!

Grown men whining I thought that's what females do.

Advertisement
Despite my thoughts on him not being a corner. A safety at the next level.

The athleticism and the ability is all there. Even if he is a tad overrated. He was a take, idk why they passed.

The athleticism and the ability is all there. Even if he is a tad overrated. He was a take, idk why they passed.

Geo he is going to struggle at safety.. I played DB at Hampton started 3 years in a row. Size is great and yeah he's doing this in a high school setting. Let a good OC get a hold of his film.. Sorry his hips are stiff. I know I'm not well liked on this board and I don't care, but I know the DB position.

Geo he is going to struggle at safety.. I played DB at Hampton started 3 years in a row. Size is great and yeah he's doing this in a high school setting. Let a good OC get a hold of his film.. Sorry his hips are stiff. I know I'm not well liked on this board and I don't care, but I know the DB position.

you also know the deep throat position

Lmao at CanesHam and JW forming the greatest ****** tag team of all time. Two ****** running around defending Golden like a couple of dumb asses. Hey guys program is fine nothing to see here.

Stupid pieces of shlt.

Anyway, this staff can't recruit, but the way they've failed at Heritage is nuts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They keep passing on local talents like McFadden thinking they'll get someone better....then they don't get anyone better

you also know the deep throat position

that was a great comeback white boy. Now deep stroke yes I do know that!

Lmao at CanesHam and JW forming the greatest ****** tag team of all time. Two ****** running around defending Golden like a couple of dumb asses. Hey guys program is fine nothing to see here.

Stupid pieces of shlt.

Anyway, this staff can't recruit, but the way they've failed at Heritage is nuts.

You've proved how much of a cornball you are. Go start another thread you big female, big *** transgender crying in every thread.. ..

go start another thread bub! I want to see you cry like a *****

Stupid pieces of shlt.

This

Advertisement

Stupid pieces of shlt.

You've proved how much of a cornball you are. Go start another thread you big female, big *** transgender crying in every thread.. ..

go start another thread bub! I want to see you cry like a *****

Mods your not going to give him warning points and gag him for a few weeks like you do the rest of us?

Advertisement

Stupid pieces of shlt.

go start another thread bub! I want to see you cry like a ****

Mods your not going to give him warning points and gag him for a few weeks like you do the rest of us?

Last edited:
I I think we land Marcus Lewis who is better...

U guys are crazy. T-Mac is a baller. If he would have chosen us, u would say he is the best thing since sliced bread. Won award for CB of the year, balled out today and all week in camp.

American Heritage has mike ******* Rumph coaching the team in our own backyard and the only kid we've landed there, despite them pumping almost 20 kids into high D-1 since Goldens been here is Walter ******* Tucker

Advertisement
Back