Yea we don't need McFadden

...or have seen extensive game film.
so college coaches don't watch game film on players they recruit even though their multi-million dollar jobs rely on getting the best players they can get

but some HS coach watches extensive game film of HS players for no ****ing reason

lmao

btw you're wrong. Coaches do watch extensive film. Not of every recruit but they sure as **** watch film before they decide to extend an offer. If you don't think a coach on Bama's staff hasn't watched mcfadden you're ****ing retarded.

Really? How many players have you sent to college? Tell me about what you seen from the inside of recruiting.

GTFOH

A High School coach watches extensive game film BECAUSE HE'S SCOUTING AND PREPPING FOR OPPONENTS, genius. You don't think we have access to film on prospects just by default of our jobs?

You don't know what you're talking about. I've NEVER seen a coach watch extensive film on a kid, at least none of the kids we've sent to D-1 schools. They simply don't have the time.

Well my nephew is being recruited and coaches have watched film of him, they have watched some of his game film with him and helped him with things that can improve his game, they have came to his games to see him in person

So in my experience several major college coaches have watched game film on him

Haven't seen this with a single kid I've coached.

They've come to campus. Watched a little bit of film. If they like the athleticism, they ask to meet him in person. If they still like what they see they extend an offer.

Never seen this extensive recruiting effort that you're talkin about. There's no time for that.

Well that's whats going on with my nephew currently

Advertisement
So basically Miami staff(btw they did offer him) & fans are the only one's in the country who aren't impressed??? Defensive MVP at The Opening vs the best in the country. Dominated the Army All American game vs the best in the country. Was named National DB of the Year. Sun Sentinal defensive player of the year.The list goes on... And for all you "game film" watchers you sound so clueless if actually say your not impressed by his senior year film. He was the most dominant player on the field all year long. He was lock down. Teams were basically playing 10vs11 all year vs Heritage.I get it tho. It's jealousy & hate cuz he's a FSU commit. I'm sure if he flipped tomorrow this whole thread would get deleted & it would be "UM just got Richard Sherman 2.0"

He didn't dominate last year. What changed?

His confidence

Advertisement
Back